Yesterday marked the second day of San Diego Comic Con, and with it, our intrepid reporters have brought back some impeccable cosplay highlights that you may have seen wandering the show floor, in panels, or on the streets of downtown San Diego.
For those of us hanging out at home and catching what news comes out of the convention, I find the cosplay galleries are a great way to get that “you just had to be there” feel without paying for airfare, but that’s just my personal opinion.
Without further ado, here are the highlights of SDCC’s second day of cosplay:
- World Of Tanks Has Created A New Genre Of Metal - August 16, 2017
- Digital Sales Of ‘The Town Of Light’ Are Being Donated To Mental Health Awareness - August 16, 2017
- F1 2017 Boasts An Expanded Career Mode And A Championship Feature - August 16, 2017
- Prey Now Comes In A Trial Version - August 16, 2017
- Decepticon Shockwave Joins Transformers: Forged To Fight - August 10, 2017