Yesterday marked the second day of San Diego Comic Con, and with it, our intrepid reporters have brought back some impeccable cosplay highlights that you may have seen wandering the show floor, in panels, or on the streets of downtown San Diego.
For those of us hanging out at home and catching what news comes out of the convention, I find the cosplay galleries are a great way to get that “you just had to be there” feel without paying for airfare, but that’s just my personal opinion.
Without further ado, here are the highlights of SDCC’s second day of cosplay:
- Hanging With The Gondor Boys: A Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War Review - October 21, 2017
- Its Better Than The First, That’s For Sure – Destiny 2 In Review - October 21, 2017
- EA Responds To Even More Fan Concerns Over Battlefront II’s Microtransactions - October 21, 2017
- Andromeda Dev Blames Problems On Lack Of Diversity At Bioware - October 21, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV’s Multiplayer Expansion Has Been Delayed - October 21, 2017