Yesterday marked the second day of San Diego Comic Con, and with it, our intrepid reporters have brought back some impeccable cosplay highlights that you may have seen wandering the show floor, in panels, or on the streets of downtown San Diego.
For those of us hanging out at home and catching what news comes out of the convention, I find the cosplay galleries are a great way to get that “you just had to be there” feel without paying for airfare, but that’s just my personal opinion.
Without further ado, here are the highlights of SDCC’s second day of cosplay:
- Funko is Releasing a Line of Fortnite Collectibles Soon - July 18, 2018
- Epic Games Has Earned $1 Billion in Fortnite in-Game Purchases - July 18, 2018
- 505 Games Debuted an Animated Teaser for ‘Indivisible’ at Anime Expo - July 9, 2018
- The Halo Championship and Gears Pro Circuit are Teaming Up This Weekend - July 9, 2018
- Electronic Arts Acquires Indie Dev Studio Industrial Toys - July 9, 2018