Yesterday marked the second day of San Diego Comic Con, and with it, our intrepid reporters have brought back some impeccable cosplay highlights that you may have seen wandering the show floor, in panels, or on the streets of downtown San Diego.
For those of us hanging out at home and catching what news comes out of the convention, I find the cosplay galleries are a great way to get that “you just had to be there” feel without paying for airfare, but that’s just my personal opinion.
Without further ado, here are the highlights of SDCC’s second day of cosplay:
- Iron Tides Review: Pokémon with Vikings - December 14, 2017
- Like Monster Hunter and Destiny: Hands-on with Dauntless - December 14, 2017
- Duelyst Review: Charming Visuals and Chess Strategies - December 14, 2017
- Lineage II: Revolution Review: Impressive, but Not Quite Impressive Enough - December 14, 2017
- DOOM VFR Review: Slick, Sweet Satanic Fun - December 14, 2017