The first of a couple news pieces from Bandi Namco headed into the weekend, as the company announced that .hack//G.U. Last Recode will receive a physical edition for the PlayStation 4. Aiming to be released worldwide in time for the game’s 15th anniversary, the physical edition looks like it’s going to be released across the world simultaneously rather than waiting for various dates in Japan, Europe, and North America.
Pre-orders for the physical edition of .hack//G.U. Last Recode began late Friday with participating retailers, as the series collects the three .hack//G.U. action-RPG titles into one game. Those three would be Rebirth, Reminisce, and Redemption, all of which have been with updated 1080p resolution, 16:9 widescreen picture, and 60fps frame rate, gameplay balance changes, and additional features TBD at a later date.
Essentially, this is the all-in-one .hack//G.U. collection for hardcore fans or newbies looking to get into the series. It’ll be very interesting to see what special add-ons Bandai Namco decide to throw in both as part of the regular game and DLC.
- Something New Is Coming From Bandai Namco: Projekt #1514
- No Need For Quarters: We Review 'Namco Museum' On Nintendo Switch
- Bandai Namco Reveals New Screenshots Of 'Code Vein'
- Pac-Man Gets Hello Kitty-ed Up At San Diego Comic-Con - Hello Kitty ♥ PAC-MAN
- Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy Has A Release Date
- Bandai Namco Releases 'Gundam Versus' Game Mode Trailer
- Bandai Namco Giving Away 'Tales Of The Rays' Free On Smartphones
- We Get to See the Expanded World of Dynasty Warriors 9 in New Trailer - December 15, 2017
- THQ Nordic Gives a Better Look at Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition - December 15, 2017
- Lost Soul Aside Gets a Gameplay Trailer Via PSX - December 15, 2017
- Bandai Namco Release Miki Hoshii Trailer for The Idolmaster: Stella Stage - December 15, 2017
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Gets a Story Trailer - December 15, 2017