The first of a couple news pieces from Bandi Namco headed into the weekend, as the company announced that .hack//G.U. Last Recode will receive a physical edition for the PlayStation 4. Aiming to be released worldwide in time for the game’s 15th anniversary, the physical edition looks like it’s going to be released across the world simultaneously rather than waiting for various dates in Japan, Europe, and North America.
Pre-orders for the physical edition of .hack//G.U. Last Recode began late Friday with participating retailers, as the series collects the three .hack//G.U. action-RPG titles into one game. Those three would be Rebirth, Reminisce, and Redemption, all of which have been with updated 1080p resolution, 16:9 widescreen picture, and 60fps frame rate, gameplay balance changes, and additional features TBD at a later date.
Essentially, this is the all-in-one .hack//G.U. collection for hardcore fans or newbies looking to get into the series. It’ll be very interesting to see what special add-ons Bandai Namco decide to throw in both as part of the regular game and DLC.
- Something New Is Coming From Bandai Namco: Projekt #1514
- No Need For Quarters: We Review 'Namco Museum' On Nintendo Switch
- Bandai Namco Reveals New Screenshots Of 'Code Vein'
- Pac-Man Gets Hello Kitty-ed Up At San Diego Comic-Con - Hello Kitty ♥ PAC-MAN
- Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy Has A Release Date
- Bandai Namco Releases 'Gundam Versus' Game Mode Trailer
- Bandai Namco Giving Away 'Tales Of The Rays' Free On Smartphones
- Asking for a Fight: We Review Razer’s Panthera Arcade Stick - March 23, 2018
- Listening For Changes: We Review Razer’s Electra V2 - March 22, 2018
- KFC Partners with Twitch for a PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Event - March 22, 2018
- Twitch and Shout! Factory Partner for a ReBoot Marathon - March 22, 2018
- Sonic The Hedgehog Fan is Creating a “Sonic Maker” Project - March 22, 2018