Even on the weekend of San Diego Comic-Con, when real news overflows from a veritable clickbait cornucopia, the 24-hour entertainment news cycle still doesn’t sleep. In addition to the orgy of clickable content being generated by the convention, regular rumors are still bubbling up from the bowels of the internet.
Today, those bowels are ScreenRant, where an insider source claims a new movie from Warner Bros. will team up Margot Robbie‘s Harley Quinn with Jared Leto‘s Joker for a standalone film, in addition to the already-planned Suicide Squad sequel and Gotham City Sirens flick. Well, they might as well take advantage of the characters they have, since they’ll probably be needing a new Batman soon.
So is the rumor true? Might we find out more about it at the Warner Bros. presentation in Hall H tomorrow?
It doesn’t really matter. Entertainment journalism isn’t about the destination. It’s about the journey, and the clicks we find along the way.
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018