Even on the weekend of San Diego Comic-Con, when real news overflows from a veritable clickbait cornucopia, the 24-hour entertainment news cycle still doesn’t sleep. In addition to the orgy of clickable content being generated by the convention, regular rumors are still bubbling up from the bowels of the internet.
Today, those bowels are ScreenRant, where an insider source claims a new movie from Warner Bros. will team up Margot Robbie‘s Harley Quinn with Jared Leto‘s Joker for a standalone film, in addition to the already-planned Suicide Squad sequel and Gotham City Sirens flick. Well, they might as well take advantage of the characters they have, since they’ll probably be needing a new Batman soon.
So is the rumor true? Might we find out more about it at the Warner Bros. presentation in Hall H tomorrow?
It doesn’t really matter. Entertainment journalism isn’t about the destination. It’s about the journey, and the clicks we find along the way.
- Vault Comics Goes All In on Cates and Burnett’s Interceptor - December 18, 2018
- Christopher Hastings & David Hahn Reboot the Six Million Dollar Man at Dynamite in March - December 18, 2018
- Road to War of the Realms Leads Through Avengers, Thor, and Asgardians of the Galaxy in March - December 18, 2018
- Batman Interrogates Bruce Wayne in Wednesday’s Batman #61 - December 17, 2018
- A New Origin for Aquaman in DeConnick and Rocha’s Aquaman #43? - December 17, 2018