Bleeding Cool’s Adam J. Hart reports:
I had a bit of an opening in my schedule the second day off SDCC. So I figured I’d check out TBS’s Wrecked installation behind the convention center — they’d set up a little island oasis for everyone.
You get one drink ticket for a free beer. Or, if you download the TBS app, you can upgrade to a cocktail.
There are plenty of seats in the sand for you to relax in while you enjoy your drink. As if that’s not cool enough, you can even score a free coconut cup with your name engraved on it.
But that’s not all you can do. You can play some skee-ball. If that’s not your idea of fun on the beach, you can play some mini-golf. If you want a thrill, you can ride a mechanical boar — if you ride it, you get a free pin. And last but not least, you can challenge your friends to a tree climbing computation.
So if you’re in San Diego this weekend, stop by this site and get wrecked. You’ll be glad you did!
(Last Updated July 21, 2017 8:38 pm )
- Iceman #1 Review: A Very Welcome Return - September 12, 2018
- House of Whispers #1 Review: Sandman Universe Struggling to Create Engagement - September 12, 2018
- Infinity Wars #3 Review: What if Captain America but Also Doctor Strange? - September 12, 2018
- Weapon X #23 Review: Deadpool is a Comic-Killer - September 11, 2018
- Nightwing #48 Review: The Motor Cycle Race of the Cosmos - September 11, 2018