Legendary comic book representative Bob Wayne gave the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund (CBLDF) presentation to retailers today, as is now traditional.
He talked through how the charity had a dozen big things to deal with in the last year, but is getting proactive with retailers, setting up a Retailer Workship to educate comic stores in their rights over what they sell, and how to deal with hostile reports to legal authorities.
As well as focusing on a new publication: Panel Power, designed to educate the educators, the librarians, the teachers and the literary gatekeepers regarding the power of the medium of comics when it comes to reading and enjoyment.
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018