Legendary comic book representative Bob Wayne gave the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund (CBLDF) presentation to retailers today, as is now traditional.
He talked through how the charity had a dozen big things to deal with in the last year, but is getting proactive with retailers, setting up a Retailer Workship to educate comic stores in their rights over what they sell, and how to deal with hostile reports to legal authorities.
As well as focusing on a new publication: Panel Power, designed to educate the educators, the librarians, the teachers and the literary gatekeepers regarding the power of the medium of comics when it comes to reading and enjoyment.
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018