Boom! Studios discussed the five biggest problems in the comic book market at the Diamond Retailer Lunch held in San Diego Comic-Con this afternoon. This is what they have identified…
…and their guarantees that propose to solve those problems.
They will put out fewer books, have new creators and concepts, bring in new customers, have on time shipping, but no gambling with full returnablity with no hoops, as DC Comics and Valiant have been doing more of, of late.
Oh, but they also have an original graphic novel coming set in the Clueless movie universe. As if!
So does that mean that Boom! Studios have a clue? Or not?
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018