Boom! Studios discussed the five biggest problems in the comic book market at the Diamond Retailer Lunch held in San Diego Comic-Con this afternoon. This is what they have identified…
…and their guarantees that propose to solve those problems.
They will put out fewer books, have new creators and concepts, bring in new customers, have on time shipping, but no gambling with full returnablity with no hoops, as DC Comics and Valiant have been doing more of, of late.
Oh, but they also have an original graphic novel coming set in the Clueless movie universe. As if!
So does that mean that Boom! Studios have a clue? Or not?
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018