The show has begun. And while most cosplayers won’t be out in force at San Diego Comic-Con 2017, there were few out for Preview Night – and in the bars afterwards. Here’s a look at the show floor, the surrounding area and the cosplayers who came out to shine last night, courtesy of Bleeding Cool photographer and show veteran, Pinguino.
- Marvel Challenges Their Readers To Find Wolverine In The Backs Of Certain Comics - December 14, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics Solicits for March 2018 – New Arc for American Gods, New Black Hammer, and Hellboy Omnibuses Begin - December 14, 2017
- Kersplatt Comics of Cairns City to Close at the End of the Year - December 14, 2017
- Maestros #3 and Amazing Spider-Man #792 Go to Second Print; Batman #38 Sells out in Advance - December 14, 2017
- M. Night Shyamalan Returns to Ontario St. Comics to Film Final Scenes of Unbreakable Sequel, Glass - December 14, 2017