The show has begun. And while most cosplayers won’t be out in force at San Diego Comic-Con 2017, there were few out for Preview Night – and in the bars afterwards. Here’s a look at the show floor, the surrounding area and the cosplayers who came out to shine last night, courtesy of Bleeding Cool photographer and show veteran, Pinguino.
- How DC Comics Is Opposing The Superman Jesus Trademark Of Stacey Lee - October 17, 2017
- Now Raina Telgemeier’s Drama Banned In An Entire Educational District In Texas - October 17, 2017
- Superwoman, The First DC Rebirth Title To Be Cancelled – Blue Beetle To Follow - October 17, 2017
- Plaid Klaus And Devmalya Pramanik Talk Void Trip, Paradiso, and Image Comics. - October 17, 2017
- When Alison Bechdel, Marjane Satrapi And Roz Chast Appeared On The Simpsons - October 17, 2017