Here on the show floor after the WWE panel we got a look at all the figures revealed, from new Elites and Basics to the new WWE Superstar lines focusing on the female stars of the WWE in both doll and figure form, ala their widely successful DC Superhero Girls line. There’s also some amazing gems from WWE’s past throughout the Legends line as you can see Chris Jericho from 2002 with the unified championships, Ken Shamrock and D’Lo Brown from the Attitude Era, and Dr. Isaac Yankem (who would later become both Fake Desiel and Kane). Check out the gallery below to see the full set on display from SDCC.
- WWE's Is Slowly Killing Their Tag Team Division... Again
- Jakks Pacific's San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos - Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now?
- Returning To Glory: We Review 'Fire Pro Wrestling World'
- Gallery: The Loot Crate/FYE Pop Up Shops At San Diego Comic-Con
- Police: Paige Could Be Charged With Domestic Violence Over Airport Incident
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands’ Latest Update Includes a Rainbow Six Siege Crossover - July 20, 2018
- EA Sports Releases New “Physical” Trailer for NHL 19 - July 20, 2018
- Deep Silver Reveals Release Date and Details for Pathfinder: Kingmaker - July 20, 2018
- Epic Games Issues New Challenges for Fortnite’s One-Year Anniversary - July 20, 2018
- Stardew Valley Will Finally Get Multiplayer on PC in August - July 20, 2018