Here on the show floor after the WWE panel we got a look at all the figures revealed, from new Elites and Basics to the new WWE Superstar lines focusing on the female stars of the WWE in both doll and figure form, ala their widely successful DC Superhero Girls line. There’s also some amazing gems from WWE’s past throughout the Legends line as you can see Chris Jericho from 2002 with the unified championships, Ken Shamrock and D’Lo Brown from the Attitude Era, and Dr. Isaac Yankem (who would later become both Fake Desiel and Kane). Check out the gallery below to see the full set on display from SDCC.
- WWE's Is Slowly Killing Their Tag Team Division... Again
- Jakks Pacific's San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos - Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now?
- Returning To Glory: We Review 'Fire Pro Wrestling World'
- Gallery: The Loot Crate/FYE Pop Up Shops At San Diego Comic-Con
- Today In Pop Culture For July 19: First Bloomers, Bill And Ted, Battleground, Treasure Island, And More!
- Police: Paige Could Be Charged With Domestic Violence Over Airport Incident
- ‘Okami HD’ Receives Several New Trailers & Images - November 21, 2017
- Marvelous Entertainment Release A New ‘Shinobi Master Senran Kagura New Link’ Trailer - November 21, 2017
- Check Out This In-Game Footage From ‘Dragon’s Crown Pro’ - November 21, 2017
- Belgium Looking To Have Loot Boxes Banned As Gambling - November 21, 2017
- Expanding Your Horizons: We Review ‘Xanathar’s Guide To Everything’ - November 21, 2017