Here on the show floor after the WWE panel we got a look at all the figures revealed, from new Elites and Basics to the new WWE Superstar lines focusing on the female stars of the WWE in both doll and figure form, ala their widely successful DC Superhero Girls line. There’s also some amazing gems from WWE’s past throughout the Legends line as you can see Chris Jericho from 2002 with the unified championships, Ken Shamrock and D’Lo Brown from the Attitude Era, and Dr. Isaac Yankem (who would later become both Fake Desiel and Kane). Check out the gallery below to see the full set on display from SDCC.
- WWE's Is Slowly Killing Their Tag Team Division... Again
- Jakks Pacific's San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos - Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now?
- Returning To Glory: We Review 'Fire Pro Wrestling World'
- Gallery: The Loot Crate/FYE Pop Up Shops At San Diego Comic-Con
- Police: Paige Could Be Charged With Domestic Violence Over Airport Incident
- Overwatch Shows Off the Artwork That Went Into Brigitte - March 17, 2018
- Nintendo Will Fix the Common Blade Bug in Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s Next Update - March 17, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Currently Holds the Most Evo 2018 Entrants - March 17, 2018
- Shorthand History Lessons with DK Books’ Justice League: The Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2018
- Square Enix Surprises Nintendo Switch and 3DS Owners with Impromptu Sale - March 17, 2018