A lot of people love to cosplay Overwatch, and why not? The game itself basically begs people to dress up as any number of heroes from the game. They’ve pretty much covered multiple nationalities and age ranges to give almost anyone a character they could gravitate to and impersonate on a convention floor. But sometimes you get to see true gems of the cosplay community, and this one takes the cake (until we see some kind of awesomeness at SDCC.)
You are not imagining things, that is a full Sentai Genji costume, same as you’d find in the loot boxes from Overwatch. The costume found its way on social media, specifically on the Facebook page Professional Cosplay Commissions Service where people submit and share some of the most unique, high-tech and impressive costumes you’ll find anywhere in the world.
Speaking for myself as someone who knows several professional cosplayers and knowing the amount of work that goes into making costumes that are both realistic to the design and feasible for mobility, this is mighty impressive. Kudos to the designer behind the costume, I’m very intrigued as to how much this build cost in total for materials and how long it took, as I’m sure a lot of Genji players would love to know the same.
- 'Overwatch' Devs Explain Why You Didn't Get Terry Crews
- Zarya And Sombra Will Receive Their Own 'Overwatch' Comics
- 'Overwatch' Game Of The Year Edition Hit Shelves Next Week
- Check Out Our SDCC 'Overwatch' Cosplay Gallery
- Blizzard Finally Announce When Doomfist Will Join 'Overwatch'
- 'Overwatch' To Reveal New Punishment System Soon
- Your Battle.net & Bungie Accounts Can Now Be Linked
- The First Overwatch League Teams Are Officially Announced
- Games For Change Awards Announces The 2017 Finalists
- There's Now An 'Overwatch' Themed Church Dedicated To Hanzo In Brazil
- Video Game Voice Actor Strike May Be Coming To An End - September 25, 2017
- The Complete Notes To The 1.0.3 Patch For ‘Destiny 2’ - September 25, 2017
- Capcom Bringing In New ‘Street Fighter V’ Skins For Halloween - September 25, 2017
- Sony Shows Off New Titles With Latest PlayStation 4 Ad - September 25, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Head Reveals New Zombie Images From ‘Call Of Duty: WWII’ - September 25, 2017