Blizzard joins the ranks of companies who will be bringing outrageous ideas to Sand Diego Comic Con, and this unique promotion will probably be a hit with almost everyone simply for what it will be bringing to the event. In celebration of the recent Hearthstone expansion, Knights of the Frozen Throne, the company will be bringing out an ice cream shop called The Lich King’s Ice Cream Citadel.
The ice cream parlor will be open at Petco Park, across the street from the convention center, where visitors will “receive free ice cream and get a chance to meet Blizzard’s most infamous villain, The Lich King, on his Frozen Throne.” There’s no menu available at this time, but we’re assuming that it will be a lot of your favorite flavors of ice cream with Hearthstone names.
Blizzard actually has a few different events happening all throughout the convention, but by far, this is probably the most interesting that people will enjoy. If not for the humor and good hearted nature they have about their own product, then for the fact that someone was kind enough to give patrons ice cream in the middle of one of the hottest and most crowded conventions in the United States. Plus, who argues with free ice cream?
- Blizzard Had The Lich King Interview For A Job As Part Of Hearthstone's Frozen Throne Campaign
- Blizzard Announces Knights Of The Frozen Throne Expansion For Hearthstone
- Why Would You Throw A 'Hearthstone' Tournament At Buffalo Wild Wings?
- 'Hearthstone' Passes The 70 Million Player Mark & Simultaneous Players Record
- Red Bull Is Throwing A 'Hearthstone' Tournament This Weekend
- Brand New Footage Out For ‘Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite’ - July 23, 2017
- Devs Give A Quick Update To ‘Friday The 13th’ Progress On Xbox One - July 23, 2017
- ‘Splatoon 2’ Players To Get A Free Inkbrush DLC Today - July 23, 2017
- Confirmed! You Can Catch Multiple Legendary Creatures In ‘Pokémon GO’ - July 23, 2017
- Players Are Working On A Multiplayer Mod For ‘Breath Of The Wild’ - July 23, 2017