What is it with ex-Vertigo editors keeping it in the family? Shelly Bond got her husband Philip Bond to design her logo for the Black Crown Comics imprint from IDW Entertainment.
And now Karen Berger has debuted her logos for her Dark Horse imprint operating from New York, Berger Books.
And both designed by her husband and ex-DC editor, Richard Bruning.
And promising news later today…
- Former Vertigo Editor Karen Berger Launches Initial Line-Up Of Berger Books At Dark Horse, With Dave Gibbons, Ann Nocenti, David Aja And Anthony Bourdain
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017