What is it with ex-Vertigo editors keeping it in the family? Shelly Bond got her husband Philip Bond to design her logo for the Black Crown Comics imprint from IDW Entertainment.
And now Karen Berger has debuted her logos for her Dark Horse imprint operating from New York, Berger Books.
And both designed by her husband and ex-DC editor, Richard Bruning.
And promising news later today…
- Former Vertigo Editor Karen Berger Launches Initial Line-Up Of Berger Books At Dark Horse, With Dave Gibbons, Ann Nocenti, David Aja And Anthony Bourdain
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018