What is it with ex-Vertigo editors keeping it in the family? Shelly Bond got her husband Philip Bond to design her logo for the Black Crown Comics imprint from IDW Entertainment.
And now Karen Berger has debuted her logos for her Dark Horse imprint operating from New York, Berger Books.
And both designed by her husband and ex-DC editor, Richard Bruning.
And promising news later today…
- Former Vertigo Editor Karen Berger Launches Initial Line-Up Of Berger Books At Dark Horse, With Dave Gibbons, Ann Nocenti, David Aja And Anthony Bourdain
- 30 DC Comics Covers For December From Frank Cho, Jenny Frison, JG Jones, Jim Lee And More - November 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Cover For Kamandi Challenge #12 - November 22, 2017
- Changes To Batman #38: Tom King And Travis Moore To Tell The Origin Of Bruce Wayne - November 22, 2017
- New Darkness, Cyber Force, Aphrodite V To Join New Witchblade In 2018 - November 22, 2017
- Black Friday Comic Store Deals For 2017: Part One - November 22, 2017