What is it with ex-Vertigo editors keeping it in the family? Shelly Bond got her husband Philip Bond to design her logo for the Black Crown Comics imprint from IDW Entertainment.
And now Karen Berger has debuted her logos for her Dark Horse imprint operating from New York, Berger Books.
And both designed by her husband and ex-DC editor, Richard Bruning.
And promising news later today…
- Former Vertigo Editor Karen Berger Launches Initial Line-Up Of Berger Books At Dark Horse, With Dave Gibbons, Ann Nocenti, David Aja And Anthony Bourdain
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018