What is it with ex-Vertigo editors keeping it in the family? Shelly Bond got her husband Philip Bond to design her logo for the Black Crown Comics imprint from IDW Entertainment.
And now Karen Berger has debuted her logos for her Dark Horse imprint operating from New York, Berger Books.
And both designed by her husband and ex-DC editor, Richard Bruning.
And promising news later today…
- Former Vertigo Editor Karen Berger Launches Initial Line-Up Of Berger Books At Dark Horse, With Dave Gibbons, Ann Nocenti, David Aja And Anthony Bourdain
- Ask For Mercy: A New Comic From Richard Starkings And Abz-J-Harding - September 26, 2017
- Fifteen Big Spoilers For Tomorrow’s Marvel Legacy #1 – In Order Of Spoileriness - September 26, 2017
- What Titan Comics’ Doctor Might Look Like In 2018 - September 26, 2017
- Titan Comics’ Under Gets A Preview – And A James Stokoe’s B&W Cover - September 26, 2017
- Preview: The Spirit Of Will Eisner Newspaper From Sean Phillips, Jonathan Ross, Bryan Hitch, Seth, Ed Brubaker And More - September 26, 2017