Even more crossovers happening in fighting games, this time to Street Fighter V as they get a surprise combatant in the form of Abigail from Final Fight. This one didn’t take much work since Capcom itself owns the IP, but it is a little shocking as they’ve done nothing with the series since 2006, so seeing Abigail of all people pop in was both a delight and kinda off-beat for the company.
It isn’t the first time a Final Fight character has joined Street Fighter V ranks — Hugo was added to Street Fighter 3: Second Impact. The Canadian bruiser from the Mad Gear Gang is basically a mountain of muscle and can take a beating from whoever you throw in front of him. The character will be available on July 25th and comes with his own fighting stage from the Metro City Bar Area with a lovely view of the Statue Of Liberty in the background.
Abigail is included in the Season 2 pass as the fourth of six DLC characters to come from the game. The other three Capcom has released are in order: Akuma, Kolin and Ed. With two more characters to go, it’ll be interesting to see who else the company throws into the mix.
- Capcom Reveals Menat As The Latest 'Street Fighter V' Character
- Street Fighter V Gets Sporty With Three New Outfits
- Capcom Releasing Some Old Favorites On 'Street Fighter V' In Late July
- Capcom's Street Fighter V Pro Tour North American Finals Are Coming To Boston In November
- 'Street Fighter V' Producer Admits 'Mortal Kombat' Influenced The Game's Direction
- Victor “Punk” Woodley Wins ELeague Street Fighter V Invitational
- Vega's Classic Stage Is Coming To 'Street Fighter V' With New DLC
- ‘Ink’, ‘MvCI’, & ‘NBA 2K18’ For Video Game Releases: Sept. 19-25 - September 19, 2017
- Battling Like A Pair Of Rad DJ’s! We Review ‘Dropmix’ - September 18, 2017
- Getting A Better View With Two New Pair Of Gunnar Optiks - September 18, 2017
- Listen, Morty. I Know Who Did It. We Review ‘Rick And Morty’ - September 18, 2017
- The Nipple Mod You Need: Adding Shirtless Mario To ‘Super Smash Bros.’ - September 18, 2017