Even more crossovers happening in fighting games, this time to Street Fighter V as they get a surprise combatant in the form of Abigail from Final Fight. This one didn’t take much work since Capcom itself owns the IP, but it is a little shocking as they’ve done nothing with the series since 2006, so seeing Abigail of all people pop in was both a delight and kinda off-beat for the company.
It isn’t the first time a Final Fight character has joined Street Fighter V ranks — Hugo was added to Street Fighter 3: Second Impact. The Canadian bruiser from the Mad Gear Gang is basically a mountain of muscle and can take a beating from whoever you throw in front of him. The character will be available on July 25th and comes with his own fighting stage from the Metro City Bar Area with a lovely view of the Statue Of Liberty in the background.
Abigail is included in the Season 2 pass as the fourth of six DLC characters to come from the game. The other three Capcom has released are in order: Akuma, Kolin and Ed. With two more characters to go, it’ll be interesting to see who else the company throws into the mix.
- Capcom Reveals Menat As The Latest 'Street Fighter V' Character
- Street Fighter V Gets Sporty With Three New Outfits
- Capcom Releasing Some Old Favorites On 'Street Fighter V' In Late July
- Capcom's Street Fighter V Pro Tour North American Finals Are Coming To Boston In November
- 'Street Fighter V' Producer Admits 'Mortal Kombat' Influenced The Game's Direction
- Victor “Punk” Woodley Wins ELeague Street Fighter V Invitational
- Vega's Classic Stage Is Coming To 'Street Fighter V' With New DLC
- PlayStation Shows Off New Footage of H1Z1 on Their Console - May 20, 2018
- Square Enix Files a Trademark for the Term “Outriders” in Europe - May 20, 2018
- Square Enix Releases a Ton of New Images for Octopath Traveler - May 20, 2018
- Treyarch Explains There Was Never a Plan for a Campaign in Black Ops 4 - May 20, 2018
- Crusader Kings Barely Launched a Kickstarter and Already Got Funded - May 20, 2018