It’s been a minute since we’ve heard anything solid on the JRPG Lionheart, including when we’ll actually see the game. Today, we finally got some news as Fruitbat Factory announced the Shiisanmei developed title will be released on Steam on July 31st.
The game itself has been a labor of love for both companies involved, as they bring a story that’s set to give players anywhere between 50-100 hours of gameplay, depending on the experiences they have and the choices they make. You’ll have more than 10 playable characters with more than 100 different monster types across three different difficulties to choose from. Below is the company’s official description of the story and the trailer released back in April 2016.
The youth known as Leon Lionheart, an adventurer like his father, seeks to explore the Magic Labyrinth, “Libra Corridor.” Around the same time, the Justicar Maria Sinkirk finds Leon while on an investigation of the corridor, and, noticing the unusual “skill” he possesses, somewhat forcibly enlists his cooperation. The former mercenary Orsin and nun Emma also join the two, and the group begin to explore the depths of the Corridor. What hidden secrets of this dungeon will they discover? Only those who face forward will be allowed to proceed.
- Chris Jericho Is Returning To WWE Next Week... For Three Dates In Asia
- The 236 Panels Of New York Comic Con 2016
- "What if We Do Nothing?" Talking To Surgeon X's Sara Kenney About The Antibiotic Apocalypse
- The Scarifyers - From Doctor Who To Radio To Comics
- Let The Right One In Team Reunite For Fantasy Film, The Brothers Lionheart
- Bandai Namco To Give ‘.hack//G.U. Last Recode’ A Physical Edition - July 22, 2017
- Kotobukiya Shows Off A Ton Of New Models Ahead Of SDCC Panel - July 21, 2017
- Star Wars Black Series, Forces Of Destiny, Monopoly & More From Hasbro - July 21, 2017
- ‘Injustice 2’ Finally Reveals Starfire Footage For DLC - July 21, 2017
- The Inkling War Is On! We Review ‘Splatoon 2’ - July 21, 2017