Unless you’ve been living in the furthest reaches Beyond The Wall, you know that HBO’s hit Game Of Thrones series is returning to television tonight for it’s season 7 premiere. We will warn you now, THERE WILL BE SPOILERS.
If you don’t want to know what happens on tonight’s Thrones episode, you may want to go find another nice show to watch until you’re ready. Perhaps Doctor Who, catch up before the reveal of the upcoming 13th Doctor. Or maybe SHOWTIME’s Twin Peaks revival, it’s weird and will take you hours to understand. We also suggest catching up on STARZ’s Outlander before it returns in September.
But also, this is Game Of Thrones 7th season, and by now hopefully you know to COMPLETELY AVOID THE INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA (facebook, twitter, tumblr) until you’ve seen the episodes if you are concerned about spoilers.
To remind you of what we can theoretically expect in season 7, here is the first trailer HBO posted for it back in May:
And the second trailer, more recently released by HBO just last month in June:
The episode titled “Dragonstone” will hit the premium cable network at 9pm EST, and we’ll be waiting with our Ommegang GoT beers ready, so get those tweets- I mean ravens ready to fly.
Quiet in the realm, Game Of Thrones is back.
- What If Game Of Thrones Had Facebook? Westeros Is In Need Of Some Social Media
- The Worst Game Of Thrones Fan Theory, According To Kit Harington
- Game Of Thrones Season 7 Premiere- What's Gonna Happen?!
- The 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards Complete Winner’s List - June 18, 2018
- Let’s Talk About So You Think You Can Dance Season 15 Episode 3 - June 18, 2018
- The Weinstein Company Responds to A&E Television’s Contract Disputes - June 18, 2018
- Ed Harris Doesn’t “Always Understand” Westworld, “No Idea” on S3 Involvement - June 18, 2018
- Ant-Man and The Wasp TV Spot Teases Avengers: Infinity War Connection - June 18, 2018