Kit Harington, who plays Jon Snow on HBO’s Game of Thrones, visited with Rich Eisen a few days back. Now, Rich is mainly known for covering the NFL, but his talk show has been branching out into all sports and entertainment. Eisen originally asked Harington for what was his favorite fan theory for what’s going to happen in the show, and it turned into him talking about the one he disliked the most.
According to Harington, someone came up to him and said he thought that the whole series would end as we discover that everything was a dream…and whose dream? Ghost’s dream.
Yes, the fan thought the show would end on a reveal that it was the dream of Snow’s direwolf. Harington said he told the man he hopes he never becomes a screenwriter…but if he runs with it and decides it has potential, what if it’s not a direwolf? Ghost wakes up, revealing he’s just a normal dog, in a normal house, and Jon Snow is just a normal guy…who knows nothing. I kind of like that.
The full interview goes for about 20 minutes and includes Harington talking about his reaction to initially seeing that he “died”, and explaining why he can only watch the episodes alone.
Here is the full interview:
- Game Of Thrones Season 7 Premiere "Dragonstone" Live Tweet
- NFL Post Mortem – the 2017 Kansas City Chiefs - January 15, 2018
- Tennessee Titans Part Ways with Mike Mularkey After Playoff Elimination - January 15, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Brainiac 5 Introduces Himself to Kara - January 15, 2018
- Anna Paquin, Steve Buscemi, and Terrence Howard Talk ‘Electric Dreams’ - January 15, 2018
- Prime Gives Us a First Look at Britannia with David Morrissey and Kelly Reilly - January 15, 2018