We’re on the last day of EVO 2017 and today gave us some surprising news in regards to Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite. Jedah Dohma from the Capcom series Deathstalkers is going to be a playable character in the game. The character made his debut in Deathstalkers 3 as one of the main baddies and has occasionally come back in various games over the years.
This will be the first time Jedah will be a playable character in the MvC universe, he’s made only one cameo in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 as part of Hsien-Ko’s ending. You can check out the video blow where the news was broken as Jedah was selected as a character along with Iron Man to take on the combo of Ultron and X. He has what looks to be some pretty badass combos, as well as a dangerous juggle move of sorts in his scythe.
Of course, you’ll also notice that the character selection menu isn’t all that large compared to other games, so you’re clearly getting a small demo of the title for playability sake. Most of the people featured on the menu were in the trailer for the game, so seeing Jedah was more of a shock because there was no preamble from Capcom.
- Capcom Releases A New Story Trailer For 'Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite'
- Brand New Footage Out For 'Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite'
- Hasbro Mega Man Figure Coming In Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite Set
- Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Gave Us A Look At The Campaign Mode At E3
- PlayStation Announced A Massive Barrage Of Games At E3, So Here They Are
- Twenty Not Canceled Marvel Titles Get Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Variants In August
- Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Shows Off The Space Stone In The Latest Gameplay Trailer
- This Weekend is the Last Chance to use Wii Shop Channel Points - March 24, 2018
- Overwatch League’s Code of Conduct is Leaked to Public - March 24, 2018
- Decorating my Nintendo Switch: We Review PDP’s Light Up Dock Shield - March 24, 2018
- Fire Pro Wrestling World is Coming to PS4 This Summer - March 23, 2018
- A Look at Fire Emblem Warriors 1.50 Update Coming Next Week - March 23, 2018