One of the best parts of any Convention is the Con Merch. We all love swag, and we all love swag photos. But for those at home, seeing those swag photos of bedspreads covered in cool con merch can be a bit of a bummer. Because you know you don’t have it. And D23 is no exception to that rule. If anything, it might prove the rule moreso than any other convention or exposition, because it’s run by Disney. And we all know how much Disney loves to sell us merch. Most of the time anyway – there was a bit of money left on the table at Star Wars Celebration – but that is not appearing to be the case at D23.
But, to ease the sing a little bit – because those swag photos are definitely about to hit Twitter later Sunday night – here’s a virtual booth tour of the Disney Dream Shop at D23 thanks to Inside the Magic’s extraordinary liveblog of the expo. The Disney Dream Shop has a massive variety of glorious merchandise, including art, albums, and a ton of collectibles that would help you make your dreams come true. If you owned it.
Check it out below.
- Alterac Pass is Live in Heroes of the Storm - June 19, 2018
- 7 New Tracks and Weeny Issi Classic Races Roll Out in GTA Online This Week - June 19, 2018
- Warframe’s New Limbo Prime is Now Available on PC and Console - June 19, 2018
- DeathGarden Enters its Closed Beta Test Phase - June 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII is Getting a Third DLC Expansion Later This Month - June 19, 2018