One of the great philosophical debates that comes up when talking about time-travel has to be the idea of going back in time and killing a tyrant like Hitler as a baby, before he can harm anyone. You snuff out an innocent, unprotected life in exchange for saving the lives of all those that would die as a result of his later actions. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Yet, at the same time, you’re talking about killing an innocent child, regardless of what they will eventually become. It’s a debate that has come up on a lot of shows and in novels over the last 60 years or more — which brings us to what’s going on in Syfy’s 12 Monkeys.
James Cole (Aaron Stanford) and Dr. Cassandra Railly (Amanda Schull) question whether or not they should go back and kill a child to save thousands, but the debate has a different twist: the child in question is their own. This revelation puts them at odds with Katarina Jones (Barbara Sukowa) and affects the rest of the season. The inside look below looks at Railly’s reaction to learning the truth and how she is going to deal with it, as well as Jones’s reaction and which parts of the character are Sukowa’s favorite.
12 Monkeys will return to Syfy for its fourth and final season in 2018.
- NFL Injury Round-Up: The Latest On Andrew Luck, Sam Bradford And Joe Flacco - September 20, 2017
- Sam Waterston To Return To Law & Order Franchise - September 20, 2017
- Once Upon A Time Season 7 – Rebecca Mader Will Return For Multiple Episodes - September 20, 2017
- Gotham Season 4 – Looking For Clues In The New Cast Image - September 20, 2017
- CBS Gives New Dick Wolf FBI Drama A Straight-To-Series Order - September 20, 2017