Are you evil? Do you like sending physical chain letters, court orders, bills, or whatever else people generally don’t like getting in the mail? Well, today’s your day! USPS has unveiled their latest Forever Stamps showcasing everyone’s favorite Disney Villains.
Personally I’ll be buying these, because I am an unrelenting Maleficent fan. Since they are Forever Stamps, well, they will last forever. But why would you use them, unless for all the evil I listed above? Keep your eyes peeled for them at your local post office!
— Evelina Ramirez (@PR_ERamirez) July 15, 2017
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018