If you’ve been playing Friday The 13th: The Game on Xbox One, chances are you really haven’t because of all the shotty connectivity issues and other bugs that have been plaguing the console version. (More so on XB1 as opposed to PS4.) Well, fear not campers, Illfonic is on the case and they’re going to be taking care of it soon.
Sadly, that’s all there is to this news. The developer took to Twitter yesterday to respond to a disappointed fan, who said they’d be coming out with a patch for the game “very very soon.” That seems to be the only word from the company whenever the subject is broached, as there have been numerous promises that a patch was on the way and had yet to come to fruition.
If the company wishes to keep Friday The 13th in the eyes of its Xbox One fanbase, they’re going to need to come out with a patch that not only takes care of all the issues, but also adds some additional content or bonuses for people who have been waiting to get a decent game this entire time. Hopefully, “very very soon” means next week.
— whodatboi (@RinglessChamp) July 14, 2017
- 'Friday The 13th' Devs Working On New Kills With Mocap
- Finally, At Long Last, 'Friday The 13th' Gets An Xbox Patch
- Devs Give A Quick Update To 'Friday The 13th' Progress On Xbox One
- New Easter Eggs On The Way For 'Friday the 13th: The Game'
- 'Friday The 13th: The Game' Will Not Be Affected By Lawsuit
- 'Friday The 13th' Devs Need Your Help Getting A New Character In The Game
- 'Friday The 13th' Devs Send Out List Of Banable Offenses
- The First Free Content Update For 'Friday The 13th' Drops June 20
- Like A Stalking Jason, The Console Update For 'Friday The 13th' Is Coming
- Curing Curses & Chult Shenanigans With D&D’s ‘Tomb Of Annihilation’ - September 19, 2017
- How The Dying Roll: Reviewing The ‘Tomb Of Annihilation’ Dice Set - September 19, 2017
- ‘Ink’, ‘MvCI’, & ‘NBA 2K18’ For Video Game Releases: Sept. 19-25 - September 19, 2017
- More Minecraft Craftables From JiNX & Extra Goodies To Review - September 18, 2017
- Can You Make Esports Relatable? We Explore The Possibilities In ‘Good Game’ - September 18, 2017