One of the many late-night attractions at D23 Friday evening was the Mousequerade Cosplay Costume Contest. The Mousequerade, unlike your average cosplay contest, is adorable because its all Disney, all the time. And, okay, I’m probably being biased by the thumbnail which is the coconut monsters, the Kakamora, from Moana. But Disney cosplayers, unlike your average con cosplayers, put an insane amount of effort into their costumes, and they often cosplay as things where you’d think: how could you cosplay that? I’m talking about you Ms. Big Thunder Mountain.
Some of the other highlights included a fantastic Elsa, a Star Wars crossover Rapuzel and Flynn Rider as Jedi, and a gorgeous Groot costume by winner Joseph Queen.
The Mousequerade had quite a number of incredible costumes featured, and some pretty impressive reactions from both the crowd and the judges. But I’ll stop boring you and just let you watch it.
Thanks to Inside the Magic, we have a highlight and winner reel for you.
- Atlus Give Details To The DLC Bundles For 'Persona 5'
- Gazillion Entertainment Shuts Down Marvel Heroes - November 15, 2017
- Lineage 2: Revolution Has Launched Worldwide On iOS And Android - November 15, 2017
- The Exorcist: Legion VR Will Launch On November 22nd - November 15, 2017
- Call Of Duty: WWII’s Micro-transaction System Is Delayed Until Next Week - November 15, 2017
- Humble Bundle Will Donate 100% Of Profits From Its Care Package To Hurricane Relief - November 14, 2017