I need a medic — my heart has stopped. After months of speculating, it was announced today that Magic Kingdom is getting a TRON Lightcycle ride! Similar to the popular ride in Shanghai, the attraction will sit next to Space Mountain.
The ride will open in time for Magic Kingdom’s 50th birthday, so we will have to wait a bit for it. For now, we can look at pics of the ride in Shanghai and lust after it. Or you can go there and experience it there, if you have the money and time!
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) July 15, 2017
- Nerd Food: Putting My Taste Buds On The Line For “Blended Chimichangas” At SDCC - July 22, 2017
- Nerd Food: Guardians Of The Mixed Drinks - July 21, 2017
- Disney Tsum Tsum Toys Make A Cute Statement At D23 - July 16, 2017
- D23 Parks And Resorts Panel: We’re Getting A Tron Ride In Magic Kingdom - July 15, 2017
- D23 Parks And Resorts Panel: What’s Coming For Disney World’s 50th Birthday? - July 15, 2017