I need a medic — my heart has stopped. After months of speculating, it was announced today that Magic Kingdom is getting a TRON Lightcycle ride! Similar to the popular ride in Shanghai, the attraction will sit next to Space Mountain.
The ride will open in time for Magic Kingdom’s 50th birthday, so we will have to wait a bit for it. For now, we can look at pics of the ride in Shanghai and lust after it. Or you can go there and experience it there, if you have the money and time!
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) July 15, 2017
- Nerd Food: Celebrate #RockTheDots with a Delicious Minnie Cupcake! - January 22, 2018
- ‘It’s a Small World’ Mall in Disneyland to Undergo Upgrades - January 22, 2018
- Disney World is Going All Out for National Polka Dot Day - January 22, 2018
- Disneyland’s #RockTheDots Celebration Can’t Be Missed! - January 22, 2018
- HULK SIP! Smash Through All Obstacles with this Hulk-Inspired Smoothie - January 21, 2018