I need a medic — my heart has stopped. After months of speculating, it was announced today that Magic Kingdom is getting a TRON Lightcycle ride! Similar to the popular ride in Shanghai, the attraction will sit next to Space Mountain.
The ride will open in time for Magic Kingdom’s 50th birthday, so we will have to wait a bit for it. For now, we can look at pics of the ride in Shanghai and lust after it. Or you can go there and experience it there, if you have the money and time!
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) July 15, 2017
- Nerd Food: Pureral Gummy Apple Snack from Japan Crate - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Unknown Hero Tea from Nerdfelt Tea Conjures Doctor Who Feels - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Fashion: Disney Princess TOMS Are Here to Help You Look Good and Do Good - April 18, 2018
- New Tree of Life Merchandise Available for Animal Kingdom’s 20th Birthday - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Food at Home: A Little Mermaid Parfait, Perfect for Every Merperson - April 18, 2018