I need a medic — my heart has stopped. After months of speculating, it was announced today that Magic Kingdom is getting a TRON Lightcycle ride! Similar to the popular ride in Shanghai, the attraction will sit next to Space Mountain.
The ride will open in time for Magic Kingdom’s 50th birthday, so we will have to wait a bit for it. For now, we can look at pics of the ride in Shanghai and lust after it. Or you can go there and experience it there, if you have the money and time!
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) July 15, 2017
- Doctor Strange Stage Show Details Revealed For Marvel’s Day At Sea - September 20, 2017
- Star-Lord Will Be Joining Disney’s Marvel Day At Sea! - September 20, 2017
- Disney’s Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket Is The Hot New “It” Item - September 20, 2017
- New Halloween Treats At Disney World’s Magic Kingdom Are Spooktacular! - September 20, 2017
- Should Riverdale Add More Archie Characters? The Cast Discuss Their Top Picks - September 19, 2017