Sometimes we come across an indie title on a website and we think “That seems like something cool to show off, so why not?” Beans: A Coffee Shop Simulator is an indie title from Whitethorn Digital where you run your own coffee shop.
The game is essentially a coffee shop simulator with a twist where you get to run your own place and expand your business in a variety of ways. You can play with the decor, make new recipes, interact with the customers and fellow businesses nearby, hire and train staff, buy new locations to do everything we just talked about all over again, and ultimately grow a coffee brewing empire.
Along the way, you’ll have to deal with some salty customers and your fair share of evil people trying to kill you. Yes, that’s right, there is another coffee empire that doesn’t like what you’re doing, so they’re trying to muscle you out by any means necessary. The game is pretty cool to check out if you’re into simulators where you’re not just building a business, but have hopes of total domination over a marketplace. I liken Beans to Prison Architect, where you’re not just building a prison but trying to change lives.
- 'Prison Architect' Will Be Getting An "Escape Mode" Expansion
- Indie Game Polybius Was Featured In A Nine Inch Nails Music Video
- NieR Director Yoko Taro Was Cursed By Final Fantasy XV For About 10 Years
- New Indie Games Subscription Service 'Jump' Announced
- Stick Figure Comedy RPG 'West Of Loathing' Gets A Trailer
- Dino Patti Doscusses His Leave From Playdead
- Nintendo Brings the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Poster to Life - November 11, 2018
- Microsoft Announces Keyboard and Mouse Games Coming to Xbox One - November 11, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Will Be Getting Competitive with “The Arena” - November 10, 2018
- PUBG Officially Announces It Will Be Added to Xbox Game Pass - November 10, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Shows Off Void Mode and Teases More to Come - November 10, 2018