Sometimes we come across an indie title on a website and we think “That seems like something cool to show off, so why not?” Beans: A Coffee Shop Simulator is an indie title from Whitethorn Digital where you run your own coffee shop.
The game is essentially a coffee shop simulator with a twist where you get to run your own place and expand your business in a variety of ways. You can play with the decor, make new recipes, interact with the customers and fellow businesses nearby, hire and train staff, buy new locations to do everything we just talked about all over again, and ultimately grow a coffee brewing empire.
Along the way, you’ll have to deal with some salty customers and your fair share of evil people trying to kill you. Yes, that’s right, there is another coffee empire that doesn’t like what you’re doing, so they’re trying to muscle you out by any means necessary. The game is pretty cool to check out if you’re into simulators where you’re not just building a business, but have hopes of total domination over a marketplace. I liken Beans to Prison Architect, where you’re not just building a prison but trying to change lives.
- 'Prison Architect' Will Be Getting An "Escape Mode" Expansion
- Indie Game Polybius Was Featured In A Nine Inch Nails Music Video
- NieR Director Yoko Taro Was Cursed By Final Fantasy XV For About 10 Years
- New Indie Games Subscription Service 'Jump' Announced
- Stick Figure Comedy RPG 'West Of Loathing' Gets A Trailer
- Dino Patti Doscusses His Leave From Playdead
- Devil May Cry 5’s Next Big Reveals to Happen at Gamescom - June 23, 2018
- Fallout 76 Fans Are Making Their Own Map Before the Game Comes Out - June 23, 2018
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Just Upped The Difficulty - June 23, 2018
- Lighting For Any Gaming Occasion as We Review Nanoleaf’s Light Panels - June 23, 2018
- Netflix’s Castlevania Set To Return Before Year’s End - June 23, 2018