Sometimes we come across an indie title on a website and we think “That seems like something cool to show off, so why not?” Beans: A Coffee Shop Simulator is an indie title from Whitethorn Digital where you run your own coffee shop.
The game is essentially a coffee shop simulator with a twist where you get to run your own place and expand your business in a variety of ways. You can play with the decor, make new recipes, interact with the customers and fellow businesses nearby, hire and train staff, buy new locations to do everything we just talked about all over again, and ultimately grow a coffee brewing empire.
Along the way, you’ll have to deal with some salty customers and your fair share of evil people trying to kill you. Yes, that’s right, there is another coffee empire that doesn’t like what you’re doing, so they’re trying to muscle you out by any means necessary. The game is pretty cool to check out if you’re into simulators where you’re not just building a business, but have hopes of total domination over a marketplace. I liken Beans to Prison Architect, where you’re not just building a prison but trying to change lives.
- Indie Game Polybius Was Featured In A Nine Inch Nails Music Video
- NieR Director Yoko Taro Was Cursed By Final Fantasy XV For About 10 Years
- New Indie Games Subscription Service 'Jump' Announced
- Stick Figure Comedy RPG 'West Of Loathing' Gets A Trailer
- Dino Patti Doscusses His Leave From Playdead
- Two New Videos For ‘Ni No Kuni II’ Shows More Gameplay & A Boss Battle - November 19, 2017
- EA Games Suspends Purchases In ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ - November 16, 2017
- Picking Your Favorite Spartan With Jinx’s Halo Figures - November 16, 2017
- Stay As Warm As Master Chief: We Review Jinx’s Line Of Halo Jackets - November 16, 2017
- An Online Petition Wants Loot Boxes Classified As Gambling - November 15, 2017