One of the many things to see at this year’s D23 Expo is a showcase featuring the costumes and fashion of Minnie Mouse. The exhibit, called “Minnie’s Style: The Fashion of Minnie Mouse” is basically just a tribute to the indomitable fashion icon. One of the weirder parts of the showcase is the Honda Odyssey Minnie Van, but that’s not what we’re here to show you today. I mean, sure, Honda is sponsoring the exhibition, but still. This photo set really shows you the sheer ridiculous number of costumes that Minnie Mouse has worn over her years at Disney.
The costumes span from special event costumes, park openings, resort openings, and even holiday costumes worn by the Disney actresses who portray Minnie at Disney Parks all around the world.
And let me just say, this is one fashionable mouse. The photos included have made their way to you from Twitter User Gemr who is at the show.
- Destiny 2’s Social Space Will Open Today For One Hour Only - July 23, 2017
- You Can Stream Kirby’s 25th Anniversary Concert Right Now - July 23, 2017
- The Red Bull ‘Hearthstone’ College Clash Qualifiers Continue This Summer - July 23, 2017
- The Cosplay Highlights Of San Diego Comic Con Day 3 - July 23, 2017
- 132 More Photos Of Cosplay From San Diego Comic Con Day 2 - July 23, 2017