Narcos is an American crime series created by Chris Brancato, Carlo Bernard, and Doug Miro. The first 10-episode season was released on Netflix in August 2015 and told the story of drug kingpin Pablo Escobar, who became insanely rich through the production and trafficking of coacaine. It followed both his dealings with the drug lords, the DEA agents and those that opposed him. A second 10-episode series was released in September of 2016 and picked up on the story and brings Escobar’s story to an end.
While everyone was focused on bringing down Escobar, the Cali Cartel started making inroads into the drug trade and were perfectly positioned to take over when Escobar fell. The third season of Narcos will focus on the Cali Cartel and the agents going after them. The new teaser trailer released today explains it like this: “While the world was focused on Escobar, Cali became the biggest cocaine cartel in history. To pretend that these guys aren’t just as evil as the guy that came before them… that’s a mistake.”
Narcos season 3 kicks off on September 1st.
- DC Wants Dark Nights: Metal Cosplayers To Meet Up At NYCC - September 21, 2017
- Trollhunters Season 2 Adds Mark Hamill, Lena Headey, And David Bradley - September 21, 2017
- Our Bold Predictions For Gotham Season 4 - September 21, 2017
- Marc Guggenheim Sets Up New Pilot With Fox, Because He’s Not Busy Enough - September 21, 2017
- Channel Zero: No-End House – Watch The Full First Episode - September 21, 2017