Those of you who were looking forward to dating your dream daddy, you’re going to have to wait a little bit longer. Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator has been put on hiatus with no official launch date solidified after the team discovered many more bugs in the system than they cared to launch with.
Vernon Shaw took to Twitter on the game’s account to explain the reasoning behind the delay. The game was set to come out last night at the end of a Twitch livestream on the Game Grumps channel (who developed and produced the title) where they played a couple hours of the game for people to check out. Shaw stated that “We all say down and talked to talk it through, ultimately deciding that we can’t release the game tonight. We want to put out a good game that you all deserve, but to do that it’s going to take a little more time.” Hopefully, by Monday we’ll have a new target release date as the game immediately garnered a ton of attention from the stream.
— Dream Daddy (@dreamdaddygame) July 14, 2017
- Leading Men & Mavens: The Game Grumps Talk About 'Good Game'
- Who's Your Daddy? We Review 'Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator'
- NieR Director Yoko Taro Was Cursed By Final Fantasy XV For About 10 Years
- New Indie Games Subscription Service 'Jump' Announced
- The New Trailer For Past Cure Shows Off The Game's Motion Capture Work
- Play A Free Demo Of Upcoming Indie RPG 'Path Out'
- Dream Daddy Lets You Get Your, Well, Dream Daddy
- Video Game Voice Actor Strike May Be Coming To An End - September 25, 2017
- The Complete Notes To The 1.0.3 Patch For ‘Destiny 2’ - September 25, 2017
- Capcom Bringing In New ‘Street Fighter V’ Skins For Halloween - September 25, 2017
- Sony Shows Off New Titles With Latest PlayStation 4 Ad - September 25, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Head Reveals New Zombie Images From ‘Call Of Duty: WWII’ - September 25, 2017