Those of you who were looking forward to dating your dream daddy, you’re going to have to wait a little bit longer. Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator has been put on hiatus with no official launch date solidified after the team discovered many more bugs in the system than they cared to launch with.
Vernon Shaw took to Twitter on the game’s account to explain the reasoning behind the delay. The game was set to come out last night at the end of a Twitch livestream on the Game Grumps channel (who developed and produced the title) where they played a couple hours of the game for people to check out. Shaw stated that “We all say down and talked to talk it through, ultimately deciding that we can’t release the game tonight. We want to put out a good game that you all deserve, but to do that it’s going to take a little more time.” Hopefully, by Monday we’ll have a new target release date as the game immediately garnered a ton of attention from the stream.
— Dream Daddy (@dreamdaddygame) July 14, 2017
- Leading Men & Mavens: The Game Grumps Talk About 'Good Game'
- Who's Your Daddy? We Review 'Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator'
- NieR Director Yoko Taro Was Cursed By Final Fantasy XV For About 10 Years
- New Indie Games Subscription Service 'Jump' Announced
- The New Trailer For Past Cure Shows Off The Game's Motion Capture Work
- Play A Free Demo Of Upcoming Indie RPG 'Path Out'
- Dream Daddy Lets You Get Your, Well, Dream Daddy
- Listening For Changes: We Review Razer’s Electra V2 - March 22, 2018
- KFC Partners with Twitch for a PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Event - March 22, 2018
- Twitch and Shout! Factory Partner for a ReBoot Marathon - March 22, 2018
- Sonic The Hedgehog Fan is Creating a “Sonic Maker” Project - March 22, 2018
- Sea Of Thieves Will be Taxing You When You Die - March 22, 2018