There seems to be some pretty interesting shirts at the D23 Expo going on right now and three of them are for the upcoming Thor: Ragnarok film. The first shirt is of the Goddess Hela (Cate Blanchett) and has images of Thor and the Hulk in the background. The second is Thor (Chris Hemsworth) with cut-ins of Loki, Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Hela, Heimdall (Idris Elba) and Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum). And the third is Loki (Tom Hiddleston) with some interesting symbols going on behind him.
But my favorite part of the T-shirts have to be the ambigram logos. If you’re not familiar with an ambigram, basically it’s a word or symbol that when you turn it says either the same or different message. In this case the Hela and Mighty Thor logo would read the exact same if turned upside-down. While the one on the Loki shirt says Mischief if you read it from top to bottom and Mayhem if reading bottom to top.
It’ doesn’t say who the artist are, but I may have to try and get the Hela one for myself. You can pre-order this shirts here.
Just saw this fourth one with Thor and Hulk and the Ambigram reads God of Thunder one way and Incredible Hulk the other.
The images above come from the following twitter post:
— amanda (@ahsokathanos) July 14, 2017
- 2017 Disney Legends Awards Include Oprah Winfrey, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, & Stan Lee
- Study Shows 99% Of Donated NFL Player Brains Show Signs Of Injury - July 27, 2017
- Deconstructing The Jungle Queen Trope As Sheena Returns To Comics - July 27, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – Anthony Del Col On Nancy Drew & The Hardy Boys: The Big Lie #5 - July 27, 2017
- Cully Hamner Draws Blue Beetle In The DC Comic Art Academy - July 27, 2017
- Showtime Orders Pilot For Ben Affleck/Matt Damon ’90s Crime Drama ‘City On A Hill’ - July 27, 2017