Thank goodness for Kaitlyn Booth. She’s been getting a ton of great shots at D23 on day 1 alone! Below is a gallery of costumes from the upcoming Black Panther movie, due out February 16th, 2018.
I, for one, am extremely excited for this movie. The costumes are stunning, and very detailed. It’s no surprise this movie is getting such a strong push from Marvel. During the 2015 expo, Ant-Man was on full display, so it only makes sense that BP gets the same treatment. Keep checking back for more from D23, and be sure to follow us on Twitter at BC_MouseEars!
- 2017 Disney Legends Awards Include Oprah Winfrey, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, & Stan Lee
- Nerd Food: Alice in Wonderland Brew from Pureblend Tea - March 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: This Lady and the Tramp Bento Box is Too Cute! - March 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Okonomiyaki Taro Japanese Snacks - March 22, 2018
- Can’t Make it to a Disney Park for a RunDisney Race? Run a Virtual One! - March 22, 2018
- These New Pandora Beads Are Perfect for Your Disney Charm Bracelet - March 22, 2018