Thank goodness for Kaitlyn Booth. She’s been getting a ton of great shots at D23 on day 1 alone! Below is a gallery of costumes from the upcoming Black Panther movie, due out February 16th, 2018.
I, for one, am extremely excited for this movie. The costumes are stunning, and very detailed. It’s no surprise this movie is getting such a strong push from Marvel. During the 2015 expo, Ant-Man was on full display, so it only makes sense that BP gets the same treatment. Keep checking back for more from D23, and be sure to follow us on Twitter at BC_MouseEars!
- 2017 Disney Legends Awards Include Oprah Winfrey, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, & Stan Lee
- Nerd Food: Mickey Mouse Beignets At Disneyland - July 25, 2017
- Do Disney LuLaRoe Leggings Live Up To The Hype? - July 25, 2017
- Nerd Food: ‘Voltron’ Food Goo Tastes Better Than It Looks - July 22, 2017
- Nerd Food: Putting My Taste Buds On The Line For “Blended Chimichangas” At SDCC - July 22, 2017
- Nerd Food: Guardians Of The Mixed Drinks - July 21, 2017