Thank goodness for Kaitlyn Booth. She’s been getting a ton of great shots at D23 on day 1 alone! Below is a gallery of costumes from the upcoming Black Panther movie, due out February 16th, 2018.
I, for one, am extremely excited for this movie. The costumes are stunning, and very detailed. It’s no surprise this movie is getting such a strong push from Marvel. During the 2015 expo, Ant-Man was on full display, so it only makes sense that BP gets the same treatment. Keep checking back for more from D23, and be sure to follow us on Twitter at BC_MouseEars!
- 2017 Disney Legends Awards Include Oprah Winfrey, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, & Stan Lee
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017