Thank goodness for Kaitlyn Booth. She’s been getting a ton of great shots at D23 on day 1 alone! Below is a gallery of costumes from the upcoming Black Panther movie, due out February 16th, 2018.
I, for one, am extremely excited for this movie. The costumes are stunning, and very detailed. It’s no surprise this movie is getting such a strong push from Marvel. During the 2015 expo, Ant-Man was on full display, so it only makes sense that BP gets the same treatment. Keep checking back for more from D23, and be sure to follow us on Twitter at BC_MouseEars!
- 2017 Disney Legends Awards Include Oprah Winfrey, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, & Stan Lee
- Today Marks Adam West Day In His Hometown Of Walla Walla, Washington - September 19, 2017
- Commemorate Epcot’s 35th Birthday With This Alex And Ani Bracelet - September 19, 2017
- New Marvel Magic Bands Available At The Disney Store - September 19, 2017
- The 2017 Haunted Mansion Gingerbread House Is To Die For! - September 19, 2017
- Disney Teases At Some Marvel Day At Sea Fun - September 19, 2017