Thank goodness for Kaitlyn Booth. She’s been getting a ton of great shots at D23 on day 1 alone! Below is a gallery of costumes from the upcoming Black Panther movie, due out February 16th, 2018.
I, for one, am extremely excited for this movie. The costumes are stunning, and very detailed. It’s no surprise this movie is getting such a strong push from Marvel. During the 2015 expo, Ant-Man was on full display, so it only makes sense that BP gets the same treatment. Keep checking back for more from D23, and be sure to follow us on Twitter at BC_MouseEars!
- 2017 Disney Legends Awards Include Oprah Winfrey, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, & Stan Lee
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Doraemon x Murakami Line is a Match Made in Kawaii Heaven - May 19, 2018
- ThinkGeek is Celebrating Geek Week All Week Long! - May 19, 2018
- Tranquil Ashes Cosplay Talks the Inspiration Behind This Fall’s CosGala Event in Baltimore - May 19, 2018
- Feeling the Deadpool Love? Check Out Hot Topic’s Buy 2, Get 1 Free on All Deadpool Items - May 19, 2018