Ed Brisson and Mike Perkins will bring Iron Fist into the Marvel Legacy era, and they’re bringing Sabretooth along for the ride.
The creative team of Iron Fist is taking the concept of Marvel Legacy seriously. When Iron Fist resumes its legacy numbering at #73 this fall, it will come with a special co-star for the book: Sabretooth. Created by Chris Claremont and John Byrne, Sabretooth debuted, not in the pages of X-Men, but way back in Iron Fist#14. Sabretooth and Iron Fist will team up to save K’un-L’un in the book’s first Legacy story arc, Old Wounds and Bad Blood.
In an EXCLUSIVE interview with Syfy Wire, Brisson gave his “elevator pitch” for the book:
Iron Fist is desperate to get back to K’un-Lun. As learned in The Trial of the Seven Masters (Iron Fist #1-5), Danny needs to get back to K’un-Lun in order to properly realign his chi.
However, there are those who don’t want him to succeed and will pull out all the stops to make sure the fails. In order to have a hope of getting back home, Iron Fist must both seek help of those from his past and fight those from his past — including at least one former enemy who’s supposed to be dead.
Look for Iron Fist #73 this October.
- Now Marvel Legacy Announces 1960 T-Shirt Variant Covers. We Try To Work Out What That Means.
- Marvel Release Brand New Teaser Trailer For Generations Event
- Bendis And Gaydos Bring The Purple Man Back For Marvel Legacy Jessica Jones
- Everything Wrong With Thor's Marvel Legacy Numbering
- U.S. Avengers By Ewing And Diaz Could Be The Perfect Antidote For Secret Empire in Marvel Legacy
- Cable Gathers Newer New Mutants For Marvel Legacy With Ed Brisson And Jon Malin
- Axel Alonso Vs Marvel Comics On Naming The Hulk And Lenticular Variants
- Gwenpool Takes On Doctor Doom For Marvel Legacy In Gwenpool, The Unbelievable #21 From Hastings And Strychalski
- Beast And Wonder Man Bromance Headlines Marvel Legacy Uncanny Avengers By Jim Zub And Sean Izaakse
- Is Marvel Legacy's Spirits Of Vengeance, A Five-Issue Mini, "Dead On Arrival?"
- Marvel Catches Typhoid Fever in October… but What Is It? - July 17, 2018
- Guardians of the Galaxy Director Says Trump is Worse Than Thanos - July 17, 2018
- Dark Horse, Not Marvel, to Publish a Wreck-It Ralph Comic Book - July 17, 2018
- Black Panther’s Shuri Gets Her Own Comic at Marvel in October by Nnedi Okorafor and Leonardo Romero - July 17, 2018
- Marvel Teases Mysterious “Blind Spot” for Tomorrow, July 18th - July 17, 2018