Season 3 of the CW’s undead police procedural, iZombie, ended with word of the zombie’s existence getting out. So what is iZombie Season 4 going to be like? Executive producer and series creator Rob Thomas told TVline about the first episode of the new season:
“[It’s a] story about corruption. There are barely enough brains coming in to feed Seattle zombies. There’s a black market for brains. Zombies are going hungry. It gives us a world of story opportunities.”
Starving zombies sounds like a bad way to start things out for the people in the series, but it’s a great way to kick off a new season. iZombie is a midseason series, so it isn’t expected back until early in 2018. The series is based on the Vertigo comic series by Chris Roberson and Mike Allred.
- Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3: The Fall Of A Righteous Man - October 19, 2017
- The Magicians – Fanimation: Party Tricks Chapter One - October 19, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: An Inside Look At Episode 2, ‘Tribute’ - October 19, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: Sholly Fisch Talks The Mighty Mouse Finale - October 19, 2017
- Supernatural Season 13: Trying To Explain God To The Son Of Lucifer - October 19, 2017