Season 3 of the CW’s undead police procedural, iZombie, ended with word of the zombie’s existence getting out. So what is iZombie Season 4 going to be like? Executive producer and series creator Rob Thomas told TVline about the first episode of the new season:
“[It’s a] story about corruption. There are barely enough brains coming in to feed Seattle zombies. There’s a black market for brains. Zombies are going hungry. It gives us a world of story opportunities.”
Starving zombies sounds like a bad way to start things out for the people in the series, but it’s a great way to kick off a new season. iZombie is a midseason series, so it isn’t expected back until early in 2018. The series is based on the Vertigo comic series by Chris Roberson and Mike Allred.
- Confederate Statues And Tampa Bay Sports Teams - August 17, 2017
- Never Give Up, Never Surrender On Galaxy Quest Revival - August 17, 2017
- James Bond And The Shadow/Batman Lead Dynamite’s November Solicitations - August 17, 2017
- Is The CW Bringing The Black Hood To Riverdale? - August 17, 2017
- Meet The Royals – Marvel Show’s Us Who Is Who Among The Inhumans - August 17, 2017