Season 3 of the CW’s undead police procedural, iZombie, ended with word of the zombie’s existence getting out. So what is iZombie Season 4 going to be like? Executive producer and series creator Rob Thomas told TVline about the first episode of the new season:
“[It’s a] story about corruption. There are barely enough brains coming in to feed Seattle zombies. There’s a black market for brains. Zombies are going hungry. It gives us a world of story opportunities.”
Starving zombies sounds like a bad way to start things out for the people in the series, but it’s a great way to kick off a new season. iZombie is a midseason series, so it isn’t expected back until early in 2018. The series is based on the Vertigo comic series by Chris Roberson and Mike Allred.
- Cirque du Soleil Aerialist Dies After Fall During Live Performance - March 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Titles and Synopses for First 3 Episodes - March 18, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: 7 New Images Fuel the Ava Speculation - March 18, 2018
- Black Panther Comes to Late Night – Chadwick Boseman to Host SNL - March 18, 2018
- Will & Grace Revival Gets Season 2 Expansion and Season 3 Renewal - March 18, 2018