Season 3 of the CW’s undead police procedural, iZombie, ended with word of the zombie’s existence getting out. So what is iZombie Season 4 going to be like? Executive producer and series creator Rob Thomas told TVline about the first episode of the new season:
“[It’s a] story about corruption. There are barely enough brains coming in to feed Seattle zombies. There’s a black market for brains. Zombies are going hungry. It gives us a world of story opportunities.”
Starving zombies sounds like a bad way to start things out for the people in the series, but it’s a great way to kick off a new season. iZombie is a midseason series, so it isn’t expected back until early in 2018. The series is based on the Vertigo comic series by Chris Roberson and Mike Allred.
- Charlie Cox and Elodie Yung Talk Daredevil and Elektra - December 10, 2017
- Warner Bros. Confirms DC Film Lineup, Including Justice League Dark - December 10, 2017
- New Orleans Saints Bountygate Whistleblower Hired by NFL - December 10, 2017
- 26-Year-Old Texans Player Might Have to Retire Because of Concussions - December 10, 2017
- Freedom Fighters: the Ray – ‘Destroy the Cortex, Save the World.’ - December 10, 2017