Bandai Namco took to Facebook this morning to announce the news that Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will be coming out on the Nintendo Switch this fall, finally bringing one of the more popular Dragon Ball titles to the newest Nintendo console. September 22nd is when you can expect to download the game from the eShop.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is a six-person co-op fighting game with trans-dimensional fighting and a lot of the big Dragon Ball names you’ve come to know over the years. And having the ability to get six people in on the action with joy-cons is probably going to be the best way to deal with raid bosses, especially if you choose your character combos well.
The game came out last fall for PC, PS4 and Xbox One, and has since received a few DLC packs. The Nintendo Switch version is expected to have all of the free and paid content come with it, so new players will be up to speed with the content that’s already available. It’ll be awesome to start out a brand new game with Fused Zamasu and Super Saiyan Blue Vegito already in the mix and ready to blast through the competition. The game’s price has yet to be announced.
- 'Dragon Ball FoghterZ' Shows Off Blue Haired Goku & Vegeta
- Nintendo Trademarks The Term 'Nintendo Check-In'
- Check Out This New Dragon Ball Z Yamcha Figure
- Dragon Ball FighterZ, Arika's Mystery Fighter Game, And Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Will Be Playable At EVO
- Trunks Added To The Roster Of 'Dragon Ball FighterZ'
- Browsing Bandai Namco's 'Ace Combat 7' & 'Dragon Ball FighterZ' At E3
- E3: Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse 2 The Game Fans Made
- Fangamer To Make a “Flip Grip” Addition for Nintendo Switch - June 25, 2018
- People Love Their Orange Juice in Latest Splatoon 2 Splatfest - June 24, 2018
- A New Character is Being Teased for Fighting EX Layer - June 24, 2018
- Shikhondo: Soul Eater Gets a New Gameplay Trailer for PS4 - June 24, 2018
- Rumor Mill: Did Someone Just Leak Battlefield V’s Weapons and Vehicles? - June 24, 2018