Marvel CCO Joe Quesada has written a note in memorium for Joan Lee, voiceover actor and wife to Stan Lee, who passed away this week at 93. He mentioned that when he interviewed Stan Lee at the Paley Center earlier in the year, they discussed Joan and her influence on Stan Lee’s work, and his decision to write the Fantastic Four in the first place. Originally planned for release later this year, they have chosen to put this clip on-line today, in memory of Joan.
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018