Marvel CCO Joe Quesada has written a note in memorium for Joan Lee, voiceover actor and wife to Stan Lee, who passed away this week at 93. He mentioned that when he interviewed Stan Lee at the Paley Center earlier in the year, they discussed Joan and her influence on Stan Lee’s work, and his decision to write the Fantastic Four in the first place. Originally planned for release later this year, they have chosen to put this clip on-line today, in memory of Joan.
- Complete Guide To List of Names on Dick Grayson’s Phone in Titans Episode 2 - October 20, 2018
- Lois Lane’s New Book is Called ‘My Life With Superman’… in Action Comics #1004 - October 20, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 20th October 2018 - October 20, 2018
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018