Rare has bean steadily revealing awesome stuff from Sea Of Thieves, mainly because it’s cool but also because they know we’re not seeing the game until next year. So why not share some of the cool stuff now. They’ve been creating a video series called “Inn-Side Story” on YouTube where they’ve been giving away pieces of news and showing off new stuff as it comes along. The latest video is about the weather, but trust is, it isn’t boring.
Specifically, they’re showing off the stormy weather mechanics that will be active in the game. Ther’s a lot of puzzle pieces that go into creating the perfect storm and making that kind of stuff feel natural, fair, and unpredictable all at the same time. By the sound of what’s talked about in the video from Valentine Kozin, who is the Principal Technical Artist and Shelley Preston, who is the Senior Designer, it appears they have it down to near perfect design.
At the very least, this is the kind of stuff that will make games in Sea Of Thieves more interesting, because it’s an unpredictable force that you can’t account for, and therefore no one has an unfair advantage. Well, until you have that one guy who gets used to shooting sniper shots in a rocky motion.
- Bleeding Cool's E3 2017 Best Of Show Nominees And Winner
- Sea Of Thieves Shows Us Some Campaign Footage At E3
- The Full E3 Coliseum Schedule Is Now Available
- Microsoft's XBOX E3 2017 Briefing Moves To Sunday
- Sea Of Thieves Shows Off Co-Operative Aspects Of Multiplayer In New Vi-Doc
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018