Riding high off the news of a North American release date, Bandai Namco has now released a new trailer for Gundam Versus. But this isn’t any ordinary quick cut trailer, this is a good six minutes of footage from the game that features all the modes it has and a little bit of the story going into it. But still doesn’t give anything hardcore away to reveal everything in store for you this fall.
In Gundam Versus, you will get a large variety of single player and online modes, both to test how you handle against the AI and see how you match up with players across the globe. There’s also online and co-op versus modes where you can take on friends or complete strangers in classic 2v2 matches, or try out the new 1v1 and 3v3 fights.
The character selection looks like it’s going to be insane, as some of the clips in the game show off faces from various Gundam spinoffs and series. This means you’re going to be seeing a variety of weapons, as well as some boss battles that will probably take you back in time. Enjoy the footage below as we patiently wait for September 29th to roll around.
- Almost Every Era You Could Want: We Review Gundam Versus
- No Need For Quarters: We Review 'Namco Museum' On Nintendo Switch
- 'Gundam Versus' Will Be Getting An Open Beta For The PlayStation 4
- Bandai Namco To Give '.hack//G.U. Last Recode' A Physical Edition
- Bandai Namco Giving Away 'Tales Of The Rays' Free On Smartphones
- 'Little Witch Academia: Chamber Of Time' Coming To North America In 2018
- 'Gundam Versus' Gets A Release Date For North America
- Bandai Namco Releases Full Details For E3 Presentation
- Check Out The New Trailer For 'Gundam Versus'
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Gaming – April 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for April 24-30, 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Twitch Announces New Monetization with Bits in Extensions - April 23, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Releases New Trailer at England’s Inception - April 23, 2018
- Skydance Interactive Announces Archangel: Hellfire with New Trailer - April 23, 2018