Riding high off the news of a North American release date, Bandai Namco has now released a new trailer for Gundam Versus. But this isn’t any ordinary quick cut trailer, this is a good six minutes of footage from the game that features all the modes it has and a little bit of the story going into it. But still doesn’t give anything hardcore away to reveal everything in store for you this fall.
In Gundam Versus, you will get a large variety of single player and online modes, both to test how you handle against the AI and see how you match up with players across the globe. There’s also online and co-op versus modes where you can take on friends or complete strangers in classic 2v2 matches, or try out the new 1v1 and 3v3 fights.
The character selection looks like it’s going to be insane, as some of the clips in the game show off faces from various Gundam spinoffs and series. This means you’re going to be seeing a variety of weapons, as well as some boss battles that will probably take you back in time. Enjoy the footage below as we patiently wait for September 29th to roll around.
- No Need For Quarters: We Review 'Namco Museum' On Nintendo Switch
- 'Gundam Versus' Will Be Getting An Open Beta For The PlayStation 4
- Bandai Namco To Give '.hack//G.U. Last Recode' A Physical Edition
- Bandai Namco Giving Away 'Tales Of The Rays' Free On Smartphones
- 'Little Witch Academia: Chamber Of Time' Coming To North America In 2018
- 'Gundam Versus' Gets A Release Date For North America
- Bandai Namco Releases Full Details For E3 Presentation
- Check Out The New Trailer For 'Gundam Versus'
- Former WhatCulture Wrestling Crew Debut “Cultaholic” In New Video - October 16, 2017
- Two New DLC Content Drops Come To ‘Dying Light’ Today - October 16, 2017
- ‘Think Of The Children’ Gets A Launch Trailer & Release Date - October 16, 2017
- A Pair Of Trailers For ‘South Park: The Fractured But Whole’ Hit Before Release - October 16, 2017
- Bungie Shows Off The Launch Trailer For ‘Destiny 2’ On PC - October 16, 2017