We all know that Avengers: Infinity War is going to be bonkers, but we don’t really have any idea of just how bonkers it will be. All we have to go on right now are a few pieces of concept art and set footage. We don’t know that much about the movie overall, because Marvel is the best at keeping secrets. They also know who to keep in the dark these days as Spider-Man star Tom Holland told the Toronto Sun:
“I don’t know anything about it or what it’s about. I know who the villain is, but that’s it. They don’t let me read anything because I’m so bad at keeping secrets.”
Holland has become known among the press circuit during Spider-Man: Homecoming for blurting out spoilers. He doesn’t need to know specifics about the movie to know that it’s going to blow out minds.
“It needs no teasing. That movie literally needs no teasing. It’s going to be the biggest movie of all time. Believe me; no one is ready for that movie.”
Our first look at Infinity War could be as early as D23 or the Marvel panel in Hall H later this month, but we likely won’t know specifics about the production until a later date. If there’s one person Disney won’t be sharing those secrets with it’s Holland. Looks like he’ll have to find out all the big news when the rest of us do.
Avengers: Infinity War, directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, stars Robert Downey Jr., Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Bettany, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Benedict Wong, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Holland, and Anthony Mackie. It will be released on May 4th, 2018.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi TV Spot Shows Off Some New Footage - November 19, 2017
- [SPOILERS] Justice League – Ray Fisher Talks A Deleted Scene With Victor Stone’s Mother - November 18, 2017
- [SPOILERS] Justice League – Jason Momoa Talks Vulko And Deleted Scenes - November 18, 2017
- Wonder Review: Tugs At The Heartstrings, But Isn’t Obnoxious About It - November 17, 2017
- Lady Bird Review: A Flawless Coming-Of-Age Story - November 17, 2017