Darkest Dungeon is one of the best examples of how a project can get funding through Kickstarter and be released in a timely manner if everything is done correctly. It’s also one of the best examples of having rabid fandom waiting on more content and not getting anything when they want it. Can’t please everyone, right? Today, they may have taken a step forward to feeding the bloodthirsty masses, literally.
“The Crimson Court” DLC is something they’ve been teasing for a while, and now it finally has a release date for August 22 for both the PS4 and Vita. The RPG will bring in a new hero, a new threat, and a lot of new circumstances to deal with as they battle against an unruly clan of vampires wearing aristocratic gear.
Red Hook Studios has done an amazing job with the look and feel of the game to keep the original vibe going while changing things up and offering you something unpredictable. The trailer below already made my heart pump a few extra notches as it looks like life is going to get intense for your party. Now might be a good time to go back and brush up on your skills before it comes out next month.
- Image Comics July 2017 Solicits - Launching Mage, Moonstruck, Balsamic, Sacred Creatures, Bloodstrike, Generation Gone And Lazarus X+66
- Image Comics Solicits For March 2017 Launches Jeff Lemire's Royal City, Daniel Warren Johnson's Extremity And Ray Fawkes' Underwinter,
- All Of Saturday's Panels For San Diego Comic Con 2016
- IDW's Solicits For December 2015 - Star Trek's Star Fleet, My Little Pony, Transformers, GI Joe
- Sweet Release! Game of Thrones Episode 2, Darkest Dungeon, Criminal Girls: Invite Only, #IDARB, February's Free Games
- Bluehole Takes Notice Of Fortnite’s Battle Royale Comparisons To PUBG - September 22, 2017
- The ‘LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game’ Gets A Launch Trailer - September 22, 2017
- Gamer-Related Charities United Under Single Banner: One Gamer Fund - September 21, 2017
- Getting My Magical Parkour On: We Review ‘Mystic Melee’ - September 19, 2017
- Finding The Charm Within: We Review ‘Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite’ - September 19, 2017