Yet another fun Bandai Namco announcement to come out in the past several days: Tales of The Rays, a popular mobile RPG that’s been going strong in Japan since it was released in March, will be getting a North America release this summer. No hard date was set for it, but what makes this particular game so special is that it looks and feels like the kind of RPG you’d see on Xbox One or PS4.
With well-done graphics and a decent storyline, the game caught fire quickly and has kept their fanbase going with minor updates that don’t hurt the overall arc of the story. Best yet, the game will be totally free to download on iOS and Android phones. Below is a description of the game from Bandai Namco if you’d like to know more about the plot.
“In Tales of The Rays, players travel across diverse landscapes with heroes Ix and Mileena, exploring dungeons full of treasures and battling monstrous enemies in an epic quest to revive their world. Past Tales heroes will make appearances in the game as experienced adventurers who provide Ix and Mileena with guidance as they embark on their journey. Tales of The Rays features console-quality graphics and gameplay, including the all-new Linear Motion Battles system, with simple controls optimized for mobile devices. Players can unleash devastating attacks with the new Mirrage Artes. Fans can look forward to stories told through animated cut-scenes with the classic soundtrack and music, as well as limited time events with special bonuses.”
- No Need For Quarters: We Review 'Namco Museum' On Nintendo Switch
- Bandai Namco To Give '.hack//G.U. Last Recode' A Physical Edition
- Bandai Namco Releases 'Gundam Versus' Game Mode Trailer
- 'Little Witch Academia: Chamber Of Time' Coming To North America In 2018
- That Looks Familiar: New 'Code Vein' Trailer Reminds Us Of A Few Things
- 'The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights Of Britannia' Will Be Released In North America
- 'Gundam Versus' Gets A Release Date For North America
- 'Namco Museum' Is Getting 'Pac-Man Vs.' For The Switch
- Treyarch Reveals Details to Black Ops 4 Next DLC Absolute Zero - December 9, 2018
- Red Dead Online Bug Accidentally Reveals Two New Gun Modes - December 9, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Red vs. Blue: The Shisno Paradox Bundle - December 9, 2018
- Review: Dungeons & Dragons – Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage - December 8, 2018
- SEGA Announces Project Judge Coming to the West as Judgment - December 8, 2018