WWE Superstar John Cena is an accomplished athlete and thespian, has granted more wishes for the Make-a-Wish foundation than anyone else, and now, he even smells fantastic. Cena is the brand ambassador for Tapout’s line of body sprays, and viewers of WWE television this week may have seen him featured in a new commercial for the product. In the 3- second ad, Cena encourages viewers to “defy the haters, stop feeeding the trolls, shut down the keyboard warriors” and become unstoppable by spraying themselves with one of six varieties of Tapout Body Spray.
Check out the ad below:
— WWE (@WWE) July 4, 2017
Today, WWE released some behind the scenes footage from the making of the commercial on their YouTube channel, including Cena doing his best impression of The Kool Aid Man. Watch the video below, and if you smell bad, consider Tapout Body Spray to mask your natural odor.
- Roman Reigns: Not A Bad Guy, Not A Good Guy, Just A Guy That Gets A Reaction
- WWE Superstar Paige Reportedly Sat Front Row At Last Night's Impact Slammiversary Event... In A Mask
- Trump Got CNN WWE Beatdown Video From Reddit, Showing He And Media Are More Alike Than He Will Admit
- Hasta La Vista, Sequels: New Terminator Will Ignore All Other Terminators But The First Two, Says Schwarzenegger - September 22, 2017
- Rian Johnson Manages To Complete A Star Wars Movie Without Getting Fired - September 22, 2017
- Doom Patrol Shocker: Next Three Issues Delayed, Again - September 22, 2017
- The Punisher To Premiere On Netflix Friday, October 13th, Claims Total Film Leak - September 22, 2017
- First Look At Rob Liefeld’s Walking Dead Tribute Variants For Youngblood #6 - September 22, 2017