WWE Superstar John Cena is an accomplished athlete and thespian, has granted more wishes for the Make-a-Wish foundation than anyone else, and now, he even smells fantastic. Cena is the brand ambassador for Tapout’s line of body sprays, and viewers of WWE television this week may have seen him featured in a new commercial for the product. In the 3- second ad, Cena encourages viewers to “defy the haters, stop feeeding the trolls, shut down the keyboard warriors” and become unstoppable by spraying themselves with one of six varieties of Tapout Body Spray.
Check out the ad below:
— WWE (@WWE) July 4, 2017
Today, WWE released some behind the scenes footage from the making of the commercial on their YouTube channel, including Cena doing his best impression of The Kool Aid Man. Watch the video below, and if you smell bad, consider Tapout Body Spray to mask your natural odor.
- Roman Reigns: Not A Bad Guy, Not A Good Guy, Just A Guy That Gets A Reaction
- WWE Superstar Paige Reportedly Sat Front Row At Last Night's Impact Slammiversary Event... In A Mask
- Trump Got CNN WWE Beatdown Video From Reddit, Showing He And Media Are More Alike Than He Will Admit
- Bruce Lee Returns to Darby Pop for All-Ages ‘Walk of the Dragon’ - March 21, 2018
- Dark Horse to Collect Jennie Wood and Jeff McComsey’s Flutter in 1 Volume This October - March 21, 2018
- BOOM! to Publish Kara Leopard and Kelly and Nicole Matthews’ ‘Pandora’s Legacy’ - March 21, 2018
- Action Comics Writer Dan Jurgens Calls Out Fat People on Airplanes - March 21, 2018
- Storybook Romance Ends in Heartbreak as Strowman, Bliss Eliminated from WWE Mixed Match Challenge - March 21, 2018