WWE Superstar John Cena is an accomplished athlete and thespian, has granted more wishes for the Make-a-Wish foundation than anyone else, and now, he even smells fantastic. Cena is the brand ambassador for Tapout’s line of body sprays, and viewers of WWE television this week may have seen him featured in a new commercial for the product. In the 3- second ad, Cena encourages viewers to “defy the haters, stop feeeding the trolls, shut down the keyboard warriors” and become unstoppable by spraying themselves with one of six varieties of Tapout Body Spray.
Check out the ad below:
— WWE (@WWE) July 4, 2017
Today, WWE released some behind the scenes footage from the making of the commercial on their YouTube channel, including Cena doing his best impression of The Kool Aid Man. Watch the video below, and if you smell bad, consider Tapout Body Spray to mask your natural odor.
- Roman Reigns: Not A Bad Guy, Not A Good Guy, Just A Guy That Gets A Reaction
- WWE Superstar Paige Reportedly Sat Front Row At Last Night's Impact Slammiversary Event... In A Mask
- Trump Got CNN WWE Beatdown Video From Reddit, Showing He And Media Are More Alike Than He Will Admit
- Iron Man Wants Everyone to Know That Bleeding Cool Will Rewrite Comics History on Monday #MarvelDeclassified - July 19, 2018
- FX Spotlights Legion, American Horror Story, Mayans M.C., and Archer at Comic-Con FXhibition - July 19, 2018
- Captina of Our Hearts – The John Barrowman Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Hyundai Unveils Iron Man Themed Kona SUV at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Christophe Bec and Stefano Rafaelle’s ‘Under’ Heads to the Big Screen - July 19, 2018