We haven’t seen the upcoming Castlevania animated series yet, and already Adi Shankar is preparing for the next one with Assassin’s Creed. Back in March, we knew the game was going to receive a television series, but up until now, we had no confirmation of what kind it would be. Last night the news broke via Gamespot, who scored an interview with Shankar about the announcement. While there are no firm details at the moment, they actually probably chose a better man to lead the project than they think as Shankar seems to be a well-versed fan of the series.
“I played the first edition of Assassin’s Creed the year I moved to Los Angeles,” he added. “At that moment, I knew absolutely no one in the industry and could never have imagined that one day, Ubisoft would ask me to take the world of Assassin’s Creed and create an original anime story set in it as an anime series.”
With Castlevania on the way on July 7, we’re going to get a very good idea very quickly as to whether or not he was the best choice for the series overall. Fingers crossed that Castlevania is a success so we can see Assassin’s Creed made in the same fashion.
- First Play Impressions Of Assassin's Creed: Origins
- ‘Crimsonland’, ‘Apollo Justice’, & ‘Planet Of The Apes’ In Video Game Releases: November 21-27 - November 21, 2017
- Three Game Consoles Make Time’s “Gadget Of The Year” List - November 20, 2017
- Rare Set To Release Three Classic Game Soundtracks On Vinyl - November 20, 2017
- ‘Star Wars: Secrets Of The Empire’ Launching Soon At Disney - November 20, 2017
- Echo Fox Secures A Franchise Spot In The ‘League Of Legends’ Championship Series - November 20, 2017