We haven’t seen the upcoming Castlevania animated series yet, and already Adi Shankar is preparing for the next one with Assassin’s Creed. Back in March, we knew the game was going to receive a television series, but up until now, we had no confirmation of what kind it would be. Last night the news broke via Gamespot, who scored an interview with Shankar about the announcement. While there are no firm details at the moment, they actually probably chose a better man to lead the project than they think as Shankar seems to be a well-versed fan of the series.
“I played the first edition of Assassin’s Creed the year I moved to Los Angeles,” he added. “At that moment, I knew absolutely no one in the industry and could never have imagined that one day, Ubisoft would ask me to take the world of Assassin’s Creed and create an original anime story set in it as an anime series.”
With Castlevania on the way on July 7, we’re going to get a very good idea very quickly as to whether or not he was the best choice for the series overall. Fingers crossed that Castlevania is a success so we can see Assassin’s Creed made in the same fashion.
- First Play Impressions Of Assassin's Creed: Origins
- Controlling the Finesse: We Review the Lexip 3DM-Pro Gaming Mouse - March 21, 2018
- Experimenting With Options: We Review the Scuf Impact Controller for PS4 - March 21, 2018
- Something for Beginners: We Review Razer’s Cynosa Chroma Gaming Keyboard - March 21, 2018
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Gaming – March 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Building a Library Wing: We Review WD’s My Passport for PS4 - March 21, 2018