We haven’t seen the upcoming Castlevania animated series yet, and already Adi Shankar is preparing for the next one with Assassin’s Creed. Back in March, we knew the game was going to receive a television series, but up until now, we had no confirmation of what kind it would be. Last night the news broke via Gamespot, who scored an interview with Shankar about the announcement. While there are no firm details at the moment, they actually probably chose a better man to lead the project than they think as Shankar seems to be a well-versed fan of the series.
“I played the first edition of Assassin’s Creed the year I moved to Los Angeles,” he added. “At that moment, I knew absolutely no one in the industry and could never have imagined that one day, Ubisoft would ask me to take the world of Assassin’s Creed and create an original anime story set in it as an anime series.”
With Castlevania on the way on July 7, we’re going to get a very good idea very quickly as to whether or not he was the best choice for the series overall. Fingers crossed that Castlevania is a success so we can see Assassin’s Creed made in the same fashion.
- Puzzles Within The Forest Abroad: We Review ‘Aporia: Beyond The Valley’ - July 25, 2017
- YouTube’s Ad-Pocalypse: Analyzing The Aftermath On Let’s Players - July 25, 2017
- An Advanced Throwback: We Review The Tokyoflash Polygon LCD Watch - July 25, 2017
- ‘Pyre’, ‘Namco Museum’ & ‘Polara’ In Video Game Releases: July 25-31 - July 25, 2017
- Finding Beauty In Difficult Times: We Review ‘The Lion’s Song’ - July 24, 2017