For the first time this year, Epcot is starting its popular Food and Wine Festival in August, earlier than before, officially making the festival last for a whopping 75 days. The Food and Wine Festival turns 22 this year, and is being held between August 31-November 13. This will be my first time enjoying the festival, though I’ve had practice eating all of the things thanks to the Spring and Garden festival.
Disney has unveiled their 2017 logo for this year, and could it be a sign of things to come? Having Remy from Ratatouille on the logo, seasoning the words, is a strong hint as to what could be coming to the Paris Pavilion. Plus, it’s a great nod to one of Pixar’s best movies.
Rumors of a new booths for Mexican and Spanish food, cheese, beer (yes please) and more may join the already packed list of savory bites and exiting new drinks. There will be 35 stands in all, celebrating 35 years of Epcot.
This is one of Disney World’s most popular events drawing in celebrities and shows such as ABC’s The Chew. The park becomes exceptionally crowded during weekends during this time, but since school will be in session, you should be OK during the week. Happy eating!
- Disney Files Permit For New Ride In Epcot's France Pavilion
- Mega Makeover In Store For Walt Disney World's Epcot This Fall
- Epcot To Offer "Frozen Ever After Dessert Party" Package So Your Kids Can Spend More Of Your Money
- Nerd Food: Eating And Drinking Your Way (Or Attempting To!) Around Epcot's World Showcase!
- Testing Out The New Reusable Epcot Wine Glass. Is It Worth It?
- Do Disney LuLaRoe Leggings Live Up To The Hype? - July 25, 2017
- Nerd Food: ‘Voltron’ Food Goo Tastes Better Than It Looks - July 22, 2017
- Nerd Food: Putting My Taste Buds On The Line For “Blended Chimichangas” At SDCC - July 22, 2017
- Nerd Food: Guardians Of The Mixed Drinks - July 21, 2017
- Disney Tsum Tsum Toys Make A Cute Statement At D23 - July 16, 2017