Almost a year ago, NIS America announced that The Longest Five Minutes would be making its way to the Vita and Steam. During their Anime Expo panel, the company dropped the news that the Stupro-DX-developed game will be heading to the Nintendo Switch, complete with an announcement trailer.
In The Longest Five Minutes, you play as a hero who has reached the final boss in your RPG adventure. But just as you’re about to fight him, you’ve lost all memory of who you are and why you’re fighting. You’re then forced to recall your memories in a short period of time, while still fighting the main boss of the game. It is a very meta experience used to drive the story and, like many of you reading this, we can’t wait to play it.
Sadly, beyond the words “early 2018,” no official release date was given. But that hasn’t stopped NIS America from selling the game ahead of time. Right now on their shop, you can purchase a limited edition of the game for the Nintendo Switch for $55, which includes four pins, a two-CD soundtrack, and a collector’s box. Just in case you really love the game before you’ve ever had a chance to play it.
- NIS America Release A New Trailer For 'The Longest Five Minutes'
- 'Demon Gaze II' Comes To PS4 & Vita With A Launch Trailer
- Nintendo To Release Their Switch Online App On July 21
- Know Your Baseball: Lou Gehrig, American Treasure
- Occupy Avengers #8 Review: This Is What Secret Empire Needed
- Edgar Wright Won't See Ant-Man
- A Brand New IMAX Poster For Marvel's New TV Show, The Inhumans
- The Marvel Monsoon Versus The DC Drought
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia To Hit North America - January 16, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins Expansion “The Hidden Ones” Coming Next Week - January 16, 2018
- Capcom Releases A Launch Trailer & Intro Video For Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition - January 16, 2018
- WWE 2K18 Receives A New “Enduring Icons” Pack Today - January 16, 2018
- Jeff Kaplan Says Overwatch’s Next Hero Is “Meta Changing” - January 16, 2018