Earlier today, Bleeding Cool ran some EXCLUSIVE extended previews of this week’s books from Dynamite Entertainment, but there was one very important book missing, Gwar: Orgasmageddon #2 by Matt Miner, Matt Maguire, and Jonathan Brandon Sawyer. The reason? Miner figured it out on Twitter:
— Matt Miner AWBWkickstarter.com (@MattMinerXVX) July 4, 2017
It’s true. And while we all agree that a return of the Comics Code Authority to prevent these situations from happening in the future would mark the end of human civilization as we know it, maybe there’s another way?
It’s too late to get an EXCLUSIVE extended version, but Bleeding Cool contacted renowned censor Edna P. Granbo and asked her if she and her Morality Squad would be willing to censor the regular preview for us so that we could run it. Granbo suggested eliminating the comic, and GWAR, who she called “the worst,” entirely by brutally murdering them during a guitar solo. Thankfully, we were able to come to a compromise. Here’s the preview for GWAR: Orgasmageddon #2 with all the naughty bits (that we noticed) pixelated. If you’ve got a problem with that, you’re going to make Edna’s nephew, Tiny, angry, and you wouldn’t like him when he’s angry.
GWAR: Orgazmageddon #2 is in stores tomorrow!
Gwar: Orgasmageddon #2writer: Matt Miner, Matt Maguireartist: Jonathan Brandon Sawyercovers: Jonathan Brandon Sawyer (a), Don Drakulich (b), Taylor Esposito Teen Heartthrob Photo Cover (c)Order the cover of your choice!FC • 32 pages • $3.99 • MatureThrown into the past by Mr. Perfect, our favorite “Scumdogs of the Universe” GWAR are fighting their way through time like a horde of insane drunken children, killing and defiling all in their path. Find out what REALLY happened in our human history and get the full story of GWAR‘s involvement in World War II, Aztec human sacrifices, and the sinking of the Titanic, plus meet the BRAND-NEW MONSTER with a name so foul we can’t print it here and an appearance so obscene we couldn’t draw it on the cover! Featuring story by Matt Miner, GWAR‘s Matt Maguire, and art by Jonathan Brandon Sawyer and members of GWAR, this book is a gut punch of social conscience wrapped in a blood-soaked corpse and sprinkled with comedy dynamite.
- Another Comic Book Cover Causes Outrage Across The Industry
- Monsters Invade Third Eye Comics For GWAR #1 Signing
- Gore, Gags And GWAR - Plugging Gwar: Orgasmageddon
- GWAR's Beefcake The Mighty Comments On Kathy Griffin/Donald Trump Controversy, Teases New Album
- Estrogina Lugubrious Debuts At GWAR: Orgasmageddon Signing With Matt Miner, Sexecutioner In New York City This Weekend
- Donald Trump Golden Shower Variant Covers For GWAR Comic Book
- New GWAR OGN The Enormogantic Fail Revisits the Obliteration of Flab Quarv 7 - October 17, 2018
- R.I.P. ResurrXion? Weapon X Missing from Marvel’s January Solicits - October 16, 2018
- Finally, Chuck Austen’s Early X-Men Work Returns to Print at Marvel - October 16, 2018
- Is Ms. Marvel Cancelled? G. Willow Wilson Says It’s Just Taking a “Skip Month” - October 16, 2018
- Chuck Wendig’s Shadow of Vader Not Solicited for January… Has It Been Canceled Completely? - October 16, 2018