Firefly Games and Xiaoao announced a new mobile game today called Battle Dragon Galaxy. The game will allow players to breed and grow dragons, battle in different elemental kingdoms, and bring friends and family together in a private island in the sky. Perfect thing to do while standing in line or sitting on a train, right?
Battle Dragon Galaxy is available in Turkey, Brazil, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Canada, Australia, New Zealand on Google Play now.
The game includes over 50+ types of dragons to train. Each dragon has different abilities and hidden strengths which means you’ll probably want to diversify. You can face off against other players in the PVP arena to gain skill rewards, or snag new skills from studying in the Wizard’s Tower.
Battle other players in the Arena for glory and exclusive skill rewards! Head to the Wizard’s Tower to study and come up with new skills for your Dragons to use in combat! Test out your customized skills in the dungeon or in your adventure across the universe!
The game’s full list of features includes:
- Visit your friends, challenge them to battle, and invite all your friends to play with you!
- High-quality, hand-drawn artwork for every dragon and monster!
- Amazingly detailed buildings and decorations. Zoom-in to see them for yourself.
- Discover hundreds of dragons and other magical creatures. Collect them all!
- Fully personalize your island to show off to your friends!
- Beautiful animations and sounds bring your dragons to life!
- Play and train your dragons with incredible skills and abilities!
- Chat directly with friends and visit their islands to help them out!
You can watch the launch trailer below.
- BioWare Gives More Details on Anthem’s Demo - December 7, 2018
- Silent Hill and Legacy of Kain Tested for PlayStation Classic - December 7, 2018
- Com2uS Releases New Gameplay Preview for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes - December 7, 2018
- In Case You Missed it: Here’s Every Announcement from The Game Awards - December 7, 2018
- Midwinter Entertainment Reveals Co-op Shooter Scavengers - December 7, 2018