Firefly Games and Xiaoao announced a new mobile game today called Battle Dragon Galaxy. The game will allow players to breed and grow dragons, battle in different elemental kingdoms, and bring friends and family together in a private island in the sky. Perfect thing to do while standing in line or sitting on a train, right?
Battle Dragon Galaxy is available in Turkey, Brazil, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Canada, Australia, New Zealand on Google Play now.
The game includes over 50+ types of dragons to train. Each dragon has different abilities and hidden strengths which means you’ll probably want to diversify. You can face off against other players in the PVP arena to gain skill rewards, or snag new skills from studying in the Wizard’s Tower.
Battle other players in the Arena for glory and exclusive skill rewards! Head to the Wizard’s Tower to study and come up with new skills for your Dragons to use in combat! Test out your customized skills in the dungeon or in your adventure across the universe!
The game’s full list of features includes:
- Visit your friends, challenge them to battle, and invite all your friends to play with you!
- High-quality, hand-drawn artwork for every dragon and monster!
- Amazingly detailed buildings and decorations. Zoom-in to see them for yourself.
- Discover hundreds of dragons and other magical creatures. Collect them all!
- Fully personalize your island to show off to your friends!
- Beautiful animations and sounds bring your dragons to life!
- Play and train your dragons with incredible skills and abilities!
- Chat directly with friends and visit their islands to help them out!
You can watch the launch trailer below.
- Why Post Malone Streaming Blackout Won’t Increase Call of Duty’s Popularity - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018