Neil Greenaway (of Nerd Team 30) writes:
Denver Comic Con 2017 came to an end on Sunday with initial reports of the attendee count coming in between 110,000 and 120,000. The line to get inside at one point on Saturday wrapped twice around the convention center. But the weather was pleasant and the security team kept the line moving at a reasonable pace, so spirits were high even among those who had to wait to get in.
The convention had expanded to over a square mile of space this year — resulting in the largest area that DCC has ever enjoyed — and all that space was packed tight with artists, vendors, and lots of cosplay. Included here are over 50 photos of the people who really dressed up to attend DCC this year.
- Ask For Mercy: A New Comic From Richard Starkings And Abz-J-Harding - September 26, 2017
- Fifteen Big Spoilers For Tomorrow’s Marvel Legacy #1 – In Order Of Spoileriness - September 26, 2017
- What Titan Comics’ Doctor Might Look Like In 2018 - September 26, 2017
- Titan Comics’ Under Gets A Preview – And A James Stokoe’s B&W Cover - September 26, 2017
- Preview: The Spirit Of Will Eisner Newspaper From Sean Phillips, Jonathan Ross, Bryan Hitch, Seth, Ed Brubaker And More - September 26, 2017