Neil Greenaway (of Nerd Team 30) writes:
Denver Comic Con 2017 came to an end on Sunday with initial reports of the attendee count coming in between 110,000 and 120,000. The line to get inside at one point on Saturday wrapped twice around the convention center. But the weather was pleasant and the security team kept the line moving at a reasonable pace, so spirits were high even among those who had to wait to get in.
The convention had expanded to over a square mile of space this year — resulting in the largest area that DCC has ever enjoyed — and all that space was packed tight with artists, vendors, and lots of cosplay. Included here are over 50 photos of the people who really dressed up to attend DCC this year.
- Universal FanCon of Baltimore 2018 Suddenly Postponed, One Week Before Event - April 20, 2018
- Gideon Falls, Power Rangers, Her Infernal Descent, and Sonic Get Multiple Printings - April 20, 2018
- What Happened to Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely, and Doug Mahnke on Action Comics #1000? - April 20, 2018
- Matt Fraction… Not on Jimmy Olsen? DC Fresh Stop? - April 20, 2018
- David F. Walker on a Flash Comic? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018