Neil Greenaway (of Nerd Team 30) writes:
Denver Comic Con 2017 came to an end on Sunday with initial reports of the attendee count coming in between 110,000 and 120,000. The line to get inside at one point on Saturday wrapped twice around the convention center. But the weather was pleasant and the security team kept the line moving at a reasonable pace, so spirits were high even among those who had to wait to get in.
The convention had expanded to over a square mile of space this year — resulting in the largest area that DCC has ever enjoyed — and all that space was packed tight with artists, vendors, and lots of cosplay. Included here are over 50 photos of the people who really dressed up to attend DCC this year.
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018