Along with the release of their San Diego Comic-Con schedule, Warner Bros. Television also released a brief synopsis for some of their shows, including the non-DC Comics CW series The 100, which has a video presentation and panel from 12:30–1:30 p.m. in Ballroom 20.
The synopsis reads:
“Following the surprising events of the season finale, join The 100 as the critically acclaimed series returns to San Diego for its annual appearance at Comic-Con. More than six years have passed since Praimfaya ravaged the planet, and killed most of the human race. As Clarke waits to hear from the group on the Ark, or in the bunker, a new mystery drops from the sky. Who is in the arriving ship, and are they friends or enemies? One thing is certain, Clarke is now the Grounder! Be among the first to find out what’s in store for season five. Join us for a special video presentation followed by a Q&A with series stars Eliza Taylor, Bob Morley, Marie Avgeropolous, Lindsey Morgan, Christopher Larkin, Richard Harmon and executive producer Jason Rothenberg.”
The 100 returns mid-season in 2018 with all-new episodes on The CW.
The 100: The Complete Fourth Season is available now on Digital and will be released on Blu-ray and DVD on July 18th.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018