Marc Guggenheim is the showrunner and creators of DC TV shows like Arrow and DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow. But when it comes to comic books, right now Guggenheim is working for the competition, writing X-Men Gold twice a month for Marvel Comics. So what can DC Comics do? Why, mine his back catalogue!
Batman: Super Powers is a collection by Guggenheim and Jerry Bingham from Batman Confidential #50-#54, the final issues of that series before the DC New 52 relaunch and reboot back in 2011. The official description reads:
“Marc Guggenheim shows his immense writing prowess in one of his few forays into the publishing world with BATMAN: SUPER POWERS!
Marc Guggenheim, co-creator of the hit TV series Arrow, shows his immense writing prowess in one of his few forays into the publishing world with BATMAN: SUPER POWERS!
While chasing a mutant, and supposedly, alien villain Batman infiltrates the Watchtower to get information. There he meets the Justice League and he reminisces about the first meet he had with a super-powered team before becoming a hero.”
- X-Men Gold #7 Review: A Very '90s Feel, And Great Tie-In Comic
- A Batman Lover Comes To The Dark Knight's Defence
- DC Comics Looking To Scoop Talent For 2018 In Wake Of Marvel Legacy Misfire
- The Death Of Creator-Owned At DC Comics — Can 2018 Turn It Around?
- New DC Comics Mature Readers Superhero Imprint Coming From Mark Doyle
- A Batman Hater Reviews Batman #25: No One Understands My Pain (Or My Mad Stacks)
- Blue Beetle #10 Review: A Spritz Of Rain In The DC Drought
- Could We Get DC Legacy From November? Wonder Woman #700, Superman #800, Batman #800 And More
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018
- Dial H For Hero Launches from DC Comics in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- Green Arrow #50 to Tie In With No Justice and Heroes In Crisis - December 18, 2018
- Jorge Jimenez Plotting Justice League Event: The Sixth Dimension With Scott Snyder - December 18, 2018