Yesterday we ran some synopses for WBTV shows that would be making panel appearances at this month’s Comic-Con International, and we have a few more to show. Can’t forget everyone’s favorite Zombie crime fighter. The iZombie panel will be 11:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m. in Ballroom 20.
The synopsis reads:
Everyone’s favorite Zom-Com-Rom-Dram is back! After the heart-stopping events of the iZOMBIE season finale, the secret is out: The public is no longer in the dark about the existence of zombies.With Seattle now under zombie control at the hands of Fillmore Graves, Ravi’s search for a cure and vaccine for zombie-ism is now more dire than ever. Be among the first to get the scoop on what’s in store for Liv and the gang in season four. Join us for a special video presentation followed by a Q&A with series stars Rose McIver, Malcolm Goodwin, Rahul Kohli, Robert Buckley, David Anders andAly Michalka, as well as executive producers Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright (Veronica Mars). Based upon characters created by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred for Vertigo from DC Entertainment.
iZombie returns midseason with all-new episodes on The CW.
iZombie: The Complete Third Season is available now on Digital and will be released on Blu-ray and DVD this fall.
- iZombie Season Finale - Discovery Day Is Here And That Doesn't Sound Good
- Things Get Personal For Liv And Ravi In New iZombie Trailer
- 'iZombie,' 'The Originals' Renewed and 'Black Lightning' 'Life Sentence' Ordered To Series
- iZombie And Veronica Mars' Diane Ruggiero-Wright Is Remaking Misfits For The USA
- 'iZombie' Showrunner Is Confident He's Getting A Fourth Helping
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018