Another announcement from Bandai Namco from the weekend, this one coming to you via Anime Expo as Little Witch Academia: Chamber Of Time will be getting a release in North America. Based off the anime by the same name, the game was developed by A+ Games and given a release date in Japan for November 30, 2017.
However, out of the blue, Bandai Namco announced at Anime Expo that the game would be getting a North American release on the PlayStation 4 and Steam in early 2018. With Little Witch Academia running a brand new series on Netflix as we speak, this is a great time to get people interested in the series and then give them a game with a side-story set within the same universe. No other details were given out at the show, but seeing how the game hasn’t even hit the Japanese market yet. that’s not really a shock.
- Bandai Namco Releases 'Gundam Versus' Game Mode Trailer
- Bandai Namco Giving Away 'Tales Of The Rays' Free On Smartphones
- Anime Expo 2017: Adol's Silver Armor Will Return As A DLC Item For Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
- Former WhatCulture Wrestling Crew Debut “Cultaholic” In New Video - October 16, 2017
- Two New DLC Content Drops Come To ‘Dying Light’ Today - October 16, 2017
- ‘Think Of The Children’ Gets A Launch Trailer & Release Date - October 16, 2017
- A Pair Of Trailers For ‘South Park: The Fractured But Whole’ Hit Before Release - October 16, 2017
- Bungie Shows Off The Launch Trailer For ‘Destiny 2’ On PC - October 16, 2017