Another announcement from Bandai Namco from the weekend, this one coming to you via Anime Expo as Little Witch Academia: Chamber Of Time will be getting a release in North America. Based off the anime by the same name, the game was developed by A+ Games and given a release date in Japan for November 30, 2017.
However, out of the blue, Bandai Namco announced at Anime Expo that the game would be getting a North American release on the PlayStation 4 and Steam in early 2018. With Little Witch Academia running a brand new series on Netflix as we speak, this is a great time to get people interested in the series and then give them a game with a side-story set within the same universe. No other details were given out at the show, but seeing how the game hasn’t even hit the Japanese market yet. that’s not really a shock.
- Bandai Namco Releases Two New Videos for Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time
- 'Little Witch Academia' Gets A New Japanese Trailer For PS4 Release
- Bandai Namco Releases 'Gundam Versus' Game Mode Trailer
- Bandai Namco Giving Away 'Tales Of The Rays' Free On Smartphones
- Anime Expo 2017: Adol's Silver Armor Will Return As A DLC Item For Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
- VIZ Media Gets Distribution Rights to Castlevania’s Animated Series - July 21, 2018
- Several Overwatch League Players to Attend Olympic Committee Esports Summit - July 21, 2018
- Mega Man: Fully Charged Receives a Trailer and Debut Date - July 21, 2018
- Epic Games Explains Why Playground LTM Was Having Issues in Fortnite - July 21, 2018
- Hasbro and Blizzard Come Together for Overwatch Reaper Nerf Gun [SDCC] - July 21, 2018