As part of its announcement for Comic-Con International, WBTV has released synopses for the first episodes of the upcoming seasons of its series. All of the shows have their first scripts turned in and should begin filming in the next few days, so there will be footage to share from WBTV’s Video Presentation and Q&A very, very soon. We kick this off with The Flash, which will be featured at 5:10–5:50 p.m. in Ballroom 20.
The synopsis reads:
“Running up against an evil time remnant version of yourself is something no one should ever have to do, but that’s exactly what faced Barry Allen (aka The Flash) as he fought to save the life of fiancée Iris West from the God of Speed known as Savitar. Barry’s victory was short-lived, however, as an unbalanced Speed Force began to wreak havoc on Central City, forcing Barry to sacrifice himself for the greater good. With The Fastest Man Alive now trapped inside an extra-dimensional energy, and unknown dangers lurking in the shadows, it will be up to Team Flash to free Barry from his own personal Hell.
Join cast members Grant Gustin, Jesse L. Martin, Tom Cavanagh, Candice Patton, Danielle Panabaker, Carlos Valdes, Keiynan Lonsdale and producers of The CW’s highest-rated series at their annual Comic-Con panel, and be among the first to find out where things will pick up when season four returns this fall.”
The Flash Season 4 premieres Tuesday, October 10th at 8 p.m. Eastern/7 p.m. Central on The CW.
The Flash: The Complete Third Season is available now on Digital and will be released on Blu-ray and DVD on September 5th.
- It's World UFO Day, Out Of This World Things To Watch
- The Original Opening Of 'Power Rangers' Featured All Of The Old Rangers
- How Will Iris West Deal With The Season Finale Of The Flash?
- Will Wally West Wear the Flash Suit In Season 4?
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018